Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-10-2012, 12:25 PM)Dagon Wrote: [ -> ]Just picked this beauty up at my local shop. 1967 Marlin 336 RC 30-30 Lever Action Rifle, one (previous) owner, mint condition...

LOVE IT!

Nice. I have the 336 My parents bought me when I was 12. 34 years ago.
[Image: IMG_0724.jpg]

My new conceal carry I picked up on Saturday. It's a Taurus Pro 111 9mm. It's a lot lighter and smaller than my other Taurus 9mm. It shoots great and is pretty accurate.

My dad picked up a Smith and Wesson 9mm and a Ruger .380 as well.
(04-24-2012, 08:00 AM)ZombieDon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG_0724.jpg]

My new conceal carry I picked up on Saturday. It's a Taurus Pro 111 9mm. It's a lot lighter and smaller than my other Taurus 9mm. It shoots great and is pretty accurate.

My dad picked up a Smith and Wesson 9mm and a Ruger .380 as well.

Nice. I carry a PT638. Taurus has come a long way from the old days. My wife carries one of the small PT738 pistols.
I now have two Taurus pistols and both are great sidearms. I wanted to get a one of the slim ones, but I was drawn to this one when I was going through Shyda's gun case.
Nice Taurus. My friend had one. shot great.
I love my taurus PT1911, shoots like a dream. Taurus has deffinitly come a along way!
I won't hesitate to buy a Taurus if I like the look and want the calber. I believe they've come a long way.
Couple of my favorites. Thought I would share. You guys will come to find I have a thing for GREEN guns Smile

[Image: DSCF1047-EDIT.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1048-EDIT.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1051EDIT.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1088-EDIT.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1082-EDIT.jpg]
What camera are you using to take your pics Victor? LOL with the light it looks like they have been photoshopped into the pic.
I am using a Fuji S100FS. They are edited in PS quite a bit though. Smile