Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kaos Wrote:DAMN YOU!

That's basically what I want to build for my SBR, however I would like LaRue rails, and the new magpul BAD (that isnt out yet), and the redi mag the BCM cuts down to reduce the weight in type 1, and likely the noveske flaming pig device/

Where's the bowing smiley? Noveske krinkov style 3pc flash hider is hawt. Definite must on a SBR for me.

What is this Magpul BAD that you speak of?
Asmodeus6 Wrote:How does she shoot Ronnie?

Believe or not, I have yet to shoot it.
I will give her a run this weekend.
Kaos Wrote:DAMN YOU!

That's basically what I want to build for my SBR, however I would like LaRue rails, and the new magpul BAD (that isnt out yet), and the redi mag the BCM cuts down to reduce the weight in type 1, and likely the noveske flaming pig device/

LaRue makes some really nice stuff, I have never seen the rail systems in person, but going by their other products that I have purchased and used, I am sure they are nothing short of awesome.

Redi mags are nice, but not for me. My buddy has one on his SBR, and I thought it just got in the way. Plus I don't like adding additional weight if I don't have to.

The Noveske flash suppressor is very cool, I am actually going to order one myself. I love that flaming pig.

However, you lost me on the Magpul BAD? What is that?
It's not out yet, but it's along the lines of the "ambi/extended" bolt releases. It's a lever that makes it so you can release AND lock the bolt with the trigger finger and it works with the Redi. You can get reloads + shot in under a second.

There's vid posted over at M4c about it...I will see if I can find.
Kaos Wrote:It's not out yet, but it's along the lines of the "ambi/extended" bolt releases. It's a lever that makes it so you can release AND lock the bolt with the trigger finger and it works with the Redi. You can get reloads + shot in under a second.

here's the thread. it has videos that explain how it's used and shows it in use as well.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=13...pul&page=2

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm118...BADmp1.flv
Kaos Wrote:It's not out yet, but it's along the lines of the "ambi/extended" bolt releases. It's a lever that makes it so you can release AND lock the bolt with the trigger finger and it works with the Redi. You can get reloads + shot in under a second.

Got it now. I know exactly what it is.
I saw one of the trainers from Magpul, using it on his AR in the Magpul Dynamics Art of the Carbine DVD.
Pretty good video BTW.
He said it was a prototype, but he didn't say what it was called.
I did like though.
I would put one of those on, if it were available.
Ronnie77 Wrote:

Got it now. I know exactly what it is.
I saw one of the trainers from Magpul, using it on his AR in the Magpul Dynamics Art of the Carbine DVD.
Pretty good video BTW.
He said it was a prototype, but he didn't say what it was called.
I did like though.
I would put one of those on, if it were available.

I know(via their website) someone who has made something similar in his shop...I was thinking of having him try to make a one off of this design (just for kicks)....gonna pm him maybe...
New pic for the zlayers:

[Image: XDService002.jpg]
Very nice.
I like the OD Green XD.
I have the Dark Earth in the .45.
Something about the colored XD's, they just look some much better then the all black models..
The all black does nothing for the gun.
Ronnie77 Wrote:Very nice.
I like the OD Green XD.
I have the Dark Earth in the .45.
Something about the colored XD's, they just look some much better then the all black models..
The all black does nothing for the gun.

Yeah, my wife was saying I might want to make the AR partially green too, and then get that bag I posted in the other thread...

oh dear god...im color coordinating my weapons.