Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you should have said "i scored those on my last safari" or "i have an animal in bed with me"
All my 'A' game was wasted on pafoa's lounge this morning. I need to recharge.
Wink
Here's just a few of my favorite zombie stomping weapons!

[Image: 358048b0beede415c.jpg]
I'll tell ya Rocket, I saw a few Yugo's just like yours at the Harrisburg Gun Show this weekend, and I have to say that the wood furniture on yours, is the nicest that I have seen.

You have some really nice toys......What's next :?:
I'd rep ya, but we don't have that feature.....lol
Thanks!

What's next? Not sure...I'd like to get an M1, or an M14 maybe even an FAL. I gotta get some fun money saved up first, though!
RocketFoot Wrote:Thanks!

What's next? Not sure...I'd like to get an M1, or an M14 maybe even an FAL. I gotta get some fun money saved up first, though!

Are you a Ramsey guy too? Sounds like you have a fun money envelope too.
Ha, my envelope is empty at the moment! Had to dip in to bu xmas gifts for the kids...

Hopefully I'll have a good income tax return to play with! Big Grin
Yeah mine are empty at the moment too. I am looking at taking a bit out of my debt snowball and putting it into preperation funds.
Update on mine...just waiting for the DSA uppers to show, then Im going to sell off what I don't want from this build (upper rec and handguards...(barrel if my middy call comes in in time)) to finance the larue rails I want, and the middy barrel.

Then (MWAHAHAH) when I get a bonus in the spring....SBR TIME. Just need to find a mid length gas system on a short barrel and Im golden.

[Image: tree027.jpg]
How do you like that co witness set-up? I've been toying with the notion for mine, but I did find a low profile red dot to go with that handle mount you sold me...