Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
apocalypticpyro Wrote:[Image: PICT0195-1.jpg]
[Image: PICT0201.jpg]

Very nice rifle....
Asmodeus6 Wrote:Wow, what a collection Ronnie!
Confusedhock:

I need more $.
Sad

Thanks!
Very nice rifle....[/quote]

thanks i moved the scope alittle back and im waitin for the vltor emod stock
Alright here's a family pic. I guess it's not bad considering I just started my collection in October. I will be picking up 1,000 rounds of 7.62 and 200 more rounds of .223 in the next month before I move on to picking up a 10/22 and a .22 semi-auto pistol. Then it's on to the SKS, M1 Garand, and then 1911 and maybe a Glock 22 (I think that's the one chambered in.45) and a Mosin in there somewhere.
Dymond Wrote:Alright here's a family pic. I guess it's not bad considering I just started my collection in October. I will be picking up 1,000 rounds of 7.62 and 200 more rounds of .223 in the next month before I move on to picking up a 10/22 and a .22 semi-auto pistol. Then it's on to the SKS, M1 Garand, and then 1911 and maybe a Glock 22 (I think that's the one chambered in.45) and a Mosin in there somewhere.

Looking good my friend....
About time we got a pic... Where is the Dog?
I really like that Russian Red Wood..
Ronnie77 Wrote:Looking good my friend....
About time we got a pic... Where is the Dog?
I really like that Russian Red Wood..

Thank you. The best I can do for a pic of the dog is my avatar. I might have a pic of him just before his close call with drowning at the in-laws' pool. Lemme see if it's on my flash drive.

I'll try to get a better pic of him. I was going to get a pic of my 10 month old sitting behind all of my rifles, but thought my wife might kill me if she saw it. He is ALWAYS trying to touch my firearms.
Great looking dog.
My sister has a Red Nose Pitt, and he is certainly not a water dog...
We were over my uncles house, where he jumped in the deep end of the pool, and sank like a rock.
Me and my brother-in-law jumped in to rescue him.... He never went near the pool again....
Ronnie77 Wrote:Great looking dog.
My sister has a Red Nose Pitt, and he is certainly not a water dog...
We were over my uncles house, where he jumped in the deep end of the pool, and sank like a rock.
Me and my brother-in-law jumped in to rescue him.... He never went near the pool again....

He's a bit small for the breed, but we don't mind.

He did almost the same thing. He stepped off the steps with his front legs and his ass ended up being the only thing out of the water. I grabbed hima and lifted his head out of the water and he almost ripped my arms and chest to shreds with his paws.

After that he ran around the pool barking at it. When I would get in the water he got really anxious barking and whining. It was pretty funny and sort of sad.
damn i need a semiauto rifle for zombies !!!!
4XLT Wrote:damn i need a semiauto rifle for zombies !!!!

You can't go wrong with an AR or the AK. If you are new I think the AK is a bit of an easier entry rifle. It's less maintenence heavy. The variations are minimal so you don't need to worry too much about what you are going to hand off of it to makeit your perfect rifle. You have MUCH cheaper ammo. It's just a more basic rifle and fun to shoot. That said I love the AR too. It's just more of a pain in the balls to clean and the variants make it daunting sometimes to pick out what you need/want.