Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
o crap my pic is 2 big but i also have a vortex flashhider on it
How do you like that VFG? I've been eyeballing that one as the one for the AR.
Asmodeus6 Wrote:
Kaos Wrote:
Asmodeus6 Wrote:IMO painted guns look like ass crack. So that was out.

They do create a certain tactical advantage however in situations other than total dark.

Black is a target indicator as it's not natural to find black like that....all depends on the setting.
I think I am going to OD my AR, but only with the proper hardware...Im not painting the gun itself either.

Yeah, no doubt about that. But I'm not deployed, and I don't find myself slinking through the PA wilderness being shot at either. I hope you build an all OD hardware AR. I still kick the idea around in the back of my mind as a possibility for a future AR. But I'd like to see more than a handful of examples of them decked out like that in OD. I always see the tan, and - well, that would be a sore thumb in PA.

We need an OD thread.

As soon as I can find a magpul m93b stock in OD I will be commited to an OD AR.
apocalypticpyro Wrote:o crap my pic is 2 big but i also have a vortex flashhider on it

If you use photobucket, you can resize your pics to fit...
Kaos Wrote:As soon as I can find a magpul m93b stock in OD I will be commited to an OD AR.

I thought that the M93B was an experimental stock, and was not on the civilian market.
The UBR is the replacement for the M93B.
I never saw one in person. I was looking into them awhile back, but I came up with nothing.
Ronnie77 Wrote:
Kaos Wrote:As soon as I can find a magpul m93b stock in OD I will be commited to an OD AR.

I thought that the M93B was an experimental stock, and was not on the civilian market.
The UBR is the replacement for the M93B.
I never saw one in person. I was looking into them awhile back, but I came up with nothing.

I've used them, they sold them for a while before the UBR came out. I know at least 1-2 people on poofa that have them (one of which is OD, and I asked if he ever gets bored with it to let me know).
Here's my Zombie Slayer I just picked up Smile
Asmodeus6 Wrote:How do you like that VFG? I've been eyeballing that one as the one for the AR.
i like it alot i dont use it all the time but its very useful it might not look the best but i like the bi pob my guns a tad front heavy but when i get a troy industries quadrail itll lighten up
[Image: NEW_YEARS_035.JPG]
Here are the newest pictures of my family.

[Image: DSCN0537-1-1.jpg]
Left to Right:
Springfield Armory M1 Garand (30-06)
Norinco SKS Paratrooper Carbine (7.62x39)
Lancaster Arms AK 47 (7.62x39)
Yugoslavian AK 47 Underfold(762x39)

[Image: DSCN0540-1.jpg]
Left to Right:
HK USC /w UMP Conversion (.45 ACP)
JLD PTR-91 (7.62x51)
GSG-5 (.22LR)

[Image: DSCN0546-1-1.jpg]
Left to Right:
Colt SP1 AR-15 (.223)
Sig 556 /w folding stock (.223/5.56)
DPMS Panther AP4 (.223/5.56)
LWRC M6A2 Gas piston AR-15 10.5" (.223/5.56)

[Image: DSCN0548-1-1.jpg]
Mossberg 930 Semi Auto /w Breaching Muzzle (12g)
Top Row, Left to Right:
Colt M1911 (.45 ACP)
Springfield Armory XD 45 (.45 ACP)
Beretta M9 (9mm)
FN Herstal Five-Seven (5.7x28)
Bottom Row, Left to Right:
S&W M&P 9 (9mm)
Star PD (.45 ACP)
HK USP 45 Tactical Compact (.45 ACP)
Bauer International (.25 cal)

[Image: DSCN0550-1.jpg]