Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Finished up adding all the goodies. Shoots great. Couldn't ask for a more well rounded handgun for my needs, defense and competition.

M&P Full Size 9MM
Apex Tactical AEK Trigger
Apex Tactical forward set sear
Apex Tactical extractor
TRL-1
Stippled
10/8 Performance front and rear sights
Stippling and all work done by myself including the holsters.

[Image: DSCF1864-E_zpsab7a2bf2.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1867_zpse0171c19.jpg]
she's a week old today...i celebrated on tuesday by putting another 100 rounds through her in the cold...i need to put a range in my basement...
[Image: DSC_0647_zps7089211f.jpg]

i have an old faithfull holster owb holster kit ordered. thinking some stipled parts from a2 stipling may be next and possibly night sights. i'm coming from a sigma so the trigger feels great...for now...
My Glock and Glockish collection
With my favorite holster from an 'outstanding craftsman' our own VictorSmalls Still love it !
I am in the works on a custom G17 with a Caspian Slide and match Barrel
pictures to come
[Image: 004-1_zps62b5f208.jpg]
[Image: 003-1_zpsccb6e5a4.jpg]
[Image: 002-1_zps7b72dfe7.jpg]
[Image: 001-2_zps9426507d.jpg]
(03-23-2013, 02:55 PM)ZombieDon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: image2_zps22722c10.jpeg]

newest member of the family. Harrisburg gun show was good to me and my dad today.

What is that ZombieDon?

My completed Dissipator. First one I built from the ground up.
[Image: DSCF1971_zps093ed766.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1967_zpsd4d3e0be.jpg]
[attachment=1325]Here's a little something I've been working on. It's Smith & Wesson 15/22 rifle. I like the idea of a tactical looking .22 for the ZA and I patterned it very closely to my M&P 15 5.56. So far, I did the Crayola-color in the engravings, added Mako Tactical cheek riser butt stock and Mako light holder for the Maglite, Hogue grip, Lasermax laser, Cabela's Scout scope 3-12x power, 45 degree BUIS, NDZ Performance charging handle and speed bolt release, Barrel shroud, and a Grip Pod (not pictured) that's the retractable bi-pod grip.
Anyway, just something to share.
The guy with the most plain AR on the site strikes again!

got some 42 round magazines in today. I suppose that this means I have to use some of my thousands of rounds to make sure they function properly...

[attachment=1338]
So what barrel are you planning on using now?

Back when Kevin Johnson was still in Monroeville (Johnson Tactical Rifles), he was his own millwright, with a lathe turning his own custom barrels. Mine was THE last rifle he ever made, before moving out to WA state.

[Image: SPR.jpg]
i just finished building this today.
This is my first AR, not counting my S&W 15-22.
It's built on an Anderson Rifles lower, upper, lower parts kit, buffer tube, upper parts, bcg, and a chrome lined barrel with a 1/7 twist.
I used a Strike Industries 13" megafins 2 handguard, gas tube, low profile gas block, charging handle, venom flash hider, and fang trigger guard.
the stock is the minimalist stock by Battlelink.
I weaved the sling myself. It is on temporary loan from my 15-22, as is the "tacticool" items like the laser/flashlight and utg red/green dot scope. i have not decided on permanent optics or a forward grip for it yet. the 45 degree offset sights were some cheapies my wife bought, trying to be nice. i'll run those for a little while then upgrade to magpul.

[Image: DSC_1791_zps0cbebbfb.jpg]
(01-18-2015, 10:39 PM)IronButt Wrote: [ -> ]New-to-me Wilson CQB. Built in 2002, with only 600 rounds through it.
[Image: DSC_0022.jpg]

And a trusty old TRP.
[Image: DSC_0018.jpg]

Where's the drooling smiley?!?! [Image: shocked.gif]

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee... Cool
Any weapon is a good weapon in a Z-Poc. 357 Magnum tends to be a good persuader.
[Image: 640s_zpsf8ydjlnm.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11