Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jmiro Wrote:What day?

Saturday...
I will be wearing a ZRT sticker on my shirt.
Shawn.LofTheDead Wrote:only headshots count !
[Image: 431647cf5d650ed27.jpg]
[Image: 431649135e8c34051.jpg]
I need a better (with it clean) pic of the TRP

Shawn,j

How do you like your SOCOM M4 stock?
Is that the short or the longer one?
I am looking to get one for my SBR build.
I'll be updating mine shortly as well

Have a flat top on the way, a Larue LT-129 mount, new aimpoint to mount in it. New Deiter CQD grip (which I plan to bolster with some fresh 550 paracord as well)

It'll be like BOOOM HEADSHOT BOOOM HEADSHOOT BOOOOM HEADSHOT - fps doug reference)
My small arsenal

This is some BOOM HEADSHOT gear for Pwning NEWB zombies. Ill be taking them out from the rooftops. Thing is spot on at 200+ yards
[Image: P1000392.jpg]

My close range stuff for going building to building
[Image: IMG_0298.jpg]
or if 3.5 INCH MAGNUM is your flavor
[Image: IMG_0297.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0277.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0245.jpg]

This would be my Main weapon...this thing is a TANK never fails FN FNP9
[Image: IMG_0094.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0131.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0187.jpg]

And the M&P NINJAS Weapon of Choice
[Image: DSC02460.jpg]

Also soon to be adding one of these as soon as Dunhams CALLS ME BACK when they are in
[Image: commiegun.JPG]
Ronnie77 Wrote:Shawn,j

How do you like your SOCOM M4 stock?
Is that the short or the longer one?
I am looking to get one for my SBR build.

I like it OK. Its solid, that for sure.
It has a meat tenderizor !!!
If you ever come out to sector 4 for a PMSC group shoot or such you can try it out.
Its the short one (carbine) but I put a 1 inch pad on it as apposed to the 1/2 inch it comes with. makes it A2 length when fully extended.
Im going to swing by the group shoot on sun to pick up a part for my AR from TonyF, then I'll take a new pic.
By sunday I will have the Aimpoint mounted in a larue cantilever mount, my deiter CQD grup showed up and it's SOLID and then I can snap a new pic for the thread.

Will do it again when the flat top shows up.

Im REALLY considering getting VLTOR Casv handguards...but that would screw up my cowitness with the LT-129 mount unless I mounted flip sights right on the casv rail front and back.
Shawn.LofTheDead Wrote:I like it OK. Its solid, that for sure.
It has a meat tenderizor !!!
If you ever come out to sector 4 for a PMSC group shoot or such you can try it out.
Its the short one (carbine) but I put a 1 inch pad on it as apposed to the 1/2 inch it comes with. makes it A2 length when fully extended.

How is it when you rest your cheek on it?
I know it has the foam, but is it comfortable?
I want it to be so bad, because I love the look of it..
I can answer that because I have the ACE skele stock, the foam is quite comfortable and your cheek gets a strong weld to it at the same time.
Asmodeus6 Wrote:I could have drug out more ammo, but I don't feel like dragging it all out or dumping loose everywhere.
I'm sure everyone gets the idea. Big Grin
[Image: SDC10712.jpg]
nice sheets :lol:
Yeah I didn't exactly pick those.