Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Saving up for this to put on the 1911.
http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Product...fault.aspx
[Image: yeahgunscool016-1.jpg]

Pa ZRT sector3 squad command center
left to right: yllwfvr, nepadestroyer, nepawolf
One of my favorites ...

-RAVEN_5.56-
Update of some of my zed slayers ...

[attachment=34][attachment=35]

-RAVEN_5.56-
Ok, here is part of my collection. Up top is my in yard practice weapon....a G3 Airsoft (full auto, burst, single). Next is my AR15 from CMMG with the gas piston system, MI flip-up sights, and an armored scope with red dot laser. Below that is my Romanian AK with an EOTech 552. Lastly is the mint Yugo SKS.
Not pictured would be my long distance rifle...Remy 700 in a .270 and my Stoeger 12ga. Also out of the pic is my S&W M&P .40 and KelTec 380.

Raven: You do have a nice AR15, but the SASS makes me drool. Great tool to "reach out and touch someone."
[/quote]

[attachment=37]

Here's another to look at ...

-RAVEN_5.56-
(02-12-2010, 02:38 PM)CRUSHER Wrote: [ -> ]ALL THESE WEAPONS WILL DO THE JOB!! MY QUESTION AT THIS TIME IN AGE WITH A LIBERAL ANTI-GUN SOCIETY (GOVERNMENT). IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO SHOW OFF OUR ARSENAL'S ON A PUBLIC FORUM WITH A MAP PIN POINTING WHERE WE LIVE. I LIVE IN A STATE THAT SUPPORTS GUN RIGHTS SO I DONT FILL THE PAIN SOME DO. I WANT TO SHOW OFF BADLY, BUT I DONT TRUST SOCIETY MORE. KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN POSTING UR GUNS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.

SPEAK SOFTLY AND CARRY A BIG STICK - TEDDY ROOSEVELT

LOVE UR COUNTRY, BUT NEVER TRUST ITS GOVERNMENT

MOLON LABE.
[Image: taticool3.jpg]
Here's a new one I just finished up ...

[attachment=99][attachment=100][attachment=101]

-RAVEN_5.56-
Here are my zombie slayers Smile

[Image: DSCF2381.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11