Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup, that's the JG model. Purchased for my Mrs.
(05-27-2010, 03:36 PM)effaell Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, well I wear a duty belt to hold my duty belt that carries the MP and a Glock, all while having a Springer XD and a Sig 2340 in ankle holsters... and that's just for lounging around the house.Cool

Don't you know your supposed to have your mini uzi in a drop leg on that duty belt while lounging around the house?
(05-28-2010, 12:39 AM)Orion0317 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet deal.That's doable. Thanks gentlemen.

No problemo, mate.
Well actually Wolf, I am saving that spot for a special one of them "real steel guns". Hoping this will be my graduation present.

[Image: 15.jpg]
I might have some expensive guns, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to buy a Wilson Combat. That's too pricey even for me.
Next summer I will have my $2,000 STI 4.15 tactical unless they come out with something even better!
(05-28-2010, 03:21 PM)nepawolf Wrote: [ -> ]I might have some expensive guns, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to buy a Wilson Combat. That's too pricey even for me.

Well let's just say that is what I have my fingers crossed for Big Grin. But, I think that I could live with a Springer TRP, or maybe a Kimber Covert.
(05-28-2010, 05:28 PM)effaell Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2010, 03:21 PM)nepawolf Wrote: [ -> ]I might have some expensive guns, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to buy a Wilson Combat. That's too pricey even for me.

Well let's just say that is what I have my fingers crossed for Big Grin. But, I think that I could live with a Springer TRP, or maybe a Kimber Covert.

have you looked at the STI line? they make some NICE guns..
Outside of a Llama, you won't likely be disappointed in any 1911 you get.
Heres a few pictures of my ever expanding collection

[Image: a3gt20.jpg]
[Image: jhrd54.jpg]

Ill stage and upload some more later on