Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Official ZRT Weapon PIC Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No its a blue label and as far as i know they are only making third gen blue labels. I got a sweet deal on it.
The AK-Primary
[Image: IMG_2035.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2046.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2071.jpg]

Sig 226-Secondary
[Image: IMG_1293.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1306-1.jpg]
Sicario
That digi / eske paint job looks good. That's a 5.45 AK. What make / origin?

I picked up a new AK in the last couple days as well. AMD 65. I can't help myself...
Big Grin
[Image: SDC10985.jpg]
Asmodeus6 Wrote:Sicario
That digi / eske paint job looks good. That's a 5.45 AK. What make / origin?

I picked up a new AK in the last couple days as well. AMD 65. I can't help myself...
Big Grin
[Image: SDC10985.jpg]

Those are a couple of sexy AK's you have there.

When I bought mine, it was a Tantal. It is built on an AUSA receiver. Much nicer than the WASR I had. Stamped 1993, but nothing much more for model. I picked it up used from a buddy who needed money. He digi'd it. I replaced the Tantal wire side folder, that thing was so uncomfortable. I also added the 74 brake. For whatever reason he had a bird cage on it. I just added a mag carrier to the stock. Nice to have it attached to the rifle, plus it gives me another sling attachment point.
I show you my zombie slayer...not yet finished but it kicks ass and is ridiculously accurate at even a fast pace of fire.

30 rounds into the gong in quick succession...priceless.

The rifle...wasn't exactly priceless...eek!

specs on request!

[Image: graduation020.jpg]
[Image: graduation023.jpg]
[Image: graduation024.jpg]
[Image: graduation025.jpg]
[Image: graduation026.jpg]
[Image: graduation027.jpg]

perfect co-winessing.
[Image: graduation029.jpg]
top to bottom.
rem 870 12gage and slug barrel
savage model 99 308win
ruger 10/22
[Image: 0604091542.jpg]
I plan on getting a ak47 soon.
I'm also going to get a XDm 40, A bolt action 308, and possibly another shotgun in the next 5 years if i can.
Heres some of my stash.

[Image: 2qjwwi8.jpg]

[Image: 2198gwo.jpg]

[Image: 1zg6ion.jpg]
[Image: Guns004.jpg]
Heres my little arsenal so far. Im set on firearms pretty much. I think Id like a glock 17 because 10 round mags doesnt seem like a good thing for zombies, thats what Im stuck with now. Im still working the shotty, got a ar15 style stock and +2 tube extension on the way, maybe ghost ring sights too.
Now I just need to work on the BOB bag since its pretty much empty.
[Image: l_5da1022f3dd444f2af9c343a49184c55.jpg]
Tantal AKS-74 on the right. Left is my Mossberg M590A1. Centre is the glock 30.
Go with a Springfield xmd, can't go wrong with 19+1.