Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: places to avoid on zday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
don't fucking come near my house unless i know, and like, you..
Wow ....
Always make contact ....just out of THEIR range LOL
Yes Colonel......
I feel the same way!
Always make contact ..... just out THEIR range
the Lapua will reach out and touch a mother fucker...
So how the hell am I supposed to get close enough to be recognized...shoot a smiley face with MY lapua into your car?
did you buy a patch?

and i would suggest that you send me pics of your rifle. I'd most likely identify that before i identified you.
(08-25-2012, 12:20 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: [ -> ]did you buy a patch?

and i would suggest that you send me pics of your rifle. I'd must likely identify that before i identified you.

How are the avenues of approach at the new place?
dead and deader
Hi all,

As a New England resident and a more remote ZRT member I have my set of rules. Here are places I will avoid:

Cities
Large Towns
Wal-Mart, BJ's, Dicks, Etc...
Malls
Churches
Large Highways
College Campuses
Sports Stadiums, Subways, and transportation Hubs
Hospitals

These are just a few places I will avoid at all costs. Where I live I am able to retreat into the country with friends and set up a base camp. There are a few places I would go to though such as farm stores. Why though? farm equipment will become very useful. As a farm hand I see how anything as simple as chicken wire fencing could be of use.

I chose college campuses because they will be just as bad as a town but worse because people could find it as a defense system with all of the buildings etc...
(09-04-2012, 04:22 PM)panzer224 Wrote: [ -> ]I chose college campuses because they will be just as bad as a town but worse because people could find it as a defense system with all of the buildings etc...

No lie. The only people more helpless than welfare zombies, are college zombies Rolleyes

In Pittsburgh, all our colleges are near downtown, & ringed by some pretty bad 'hoods. I could easily see some ghetto 'kings' establish 'castles' on the college campuses in a TRUE grid-down SHTF scenario. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near 'em, that's for sure!
Also liquor stores and chicken joints.  The REGULAR zombies at those hangouts are bad enough!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6