Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: places to avoid on zday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(03-10-2010, 04:31 PM)Red Dawn 4Life Wrote: [ -> ]When zday breaks ill hunker down for a few days to either let the military sort it out, or at least let the initial chaos dissipate. Depending on the turnover from bite to zombie, a crowd of people has the potential to become a swarm of zombies before you get the chance to escape.
This plan is I think the one that will put you in the percentage of SAFE

^this plan right here is AMERICAN
i would do the same
Well I live in Miami, Florida- the "condominium area"
I know this place like the back of my hand litterly, traffic moves great, ample space ( clear line of sight ) food marts on every corner, malls next to each other, schools close, secure buildings, smart people ( college graduates, next to FIU ), no gunshop, walmart, pharmacies, food marts, industrial buildings that provide tools, metal, wood, nails, shelter, etc., barely any people walking or causing public traffic, and other resources....

FIU campus of computing and engineering has solar panels, and adbundant energy.
Condominium entrances are guarded like bank tellers.
Im a walking mini wikipedia.
large population of stray cats that can be eaten.
I have a variety of skills.
So if this apocalyptic crisis happens, and you happen to find my Floridian group in the south, I would be happy to form an alliance.
places to avoid- in Miami

Beaches
clinics
hotels
macdonalds and other fast food places that are accessed by luminous public
public gatherings such as
baseball games
football games
parks
other vaction spots
sidewalks ( zombies or no zombies, LOL )
obligitory schools
open apartments complexes
church
the morning thender benders
your elder neighbors
poor neighborhoods
OH YEAH AND PARKING GARAGES FOR OFFICES OR CONDOS
THATTS A NO NO
Don't hide in a football field, You will most likely be surrounded and killed.
Did anyone say pediatric hospital, haunted house or titty bar? They should definitely be on the list.
My house..........well my house should be avoided everyday, not just on Zday. Wink
(07-24-2010, 04:56 PM)Michele Wrote: [ -> ]My house..........well my house should be avoided everyday, not just on Zday. Wink

O_o...I'm scared....

Oh, And another place not to be? A zombie feeding ground...You don't wanna be there.
(07-24-2010, 10:40 PM)BETA Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2010, 04:56 PM)Michele Wrote: [ -> ]My house..........well my house should be avoided everyday, not just on Zday. Wink

O_o...I'm scared....

And well you should be. I'm from NYC (some say I'm eccentric, I say I'm nuts), old (i'm in the last year of my 40's), crotchity (i hate fucking everyone, especially those younger than me and people that think cats are special) and heavily armed (i'm somewhat paranoid and have a very strange, unnatural attachment to my 12 gauge).

Tongue
avoid any town with a population over 800, im heading to the jack daniles distillary to help protect our supply of tasty antiseptics, any women who enjoy linedancing are more than welcome to come along Smile
(07-24-2010, 11:48 PM)Michele Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2010, 10:40 PM)BETA Wrote: [ -> ]

O_o...I'm scared....

And well you should be. I'm from NYC (some say I'm eccentric, I say I'm nuts), old (i'm in the last year of my 40's), crotchity (i hate fucking everyone, especially those younger than me and people that think cats are special) and heavily armed (i'm somewhat paranoid and have a very strange, unnatural attachment to my 12 gauge).

Tongue

Hhahahaha, I think you need a few shots and a joint and most of those things will go away. Tongue
And being attached to your 12 gauge shotgun should be a good thing if you live in NYC. Smile

And people think cats are special? O_o What the hell can a cat do?
(07-25-2010, 09:53 AM)BETA Wrote: [ -> ]...........And people think cats are special? O_o What the hell can a cat do?

You know, people say that, but when one cat is latched on to your face while another is violently attacking your balls, you take them more seriously. Then again, I have pixie bobs.
How about everywhere except the I.S.S. LOL The only place safe would be space, zombies cant escape gravity...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6