Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: places to avoid on zday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(07-25-2010, 10:17 PM)outlaw Wrote: [ -> ]ex-military pilot. I'm going to an Island on the St. Lawrence with a helicopter, a lot of guns and a fishing pole!

Need a door gunner?Cool
Avoid the international airport, for sure.
(08-01-2010, 02:42 PM)chris13 Wrote: [ -> ]Avoid the international airport, for sure.

definitely agree here. I work at the Philadelphia airport. Undecided
(03-10-2010, 01:09 PM)NEPAdestroyer Wrote: [ -> ]everyone talks abou where to go on zday.... what we need now is a running list of places to avoid, and reasons why...

hospital... no chance in hell would i go there. that is where the first victims will be. but that's obvious.

i completely disagree. a hospital is a perfect place to go: medical supplies, self contained generator, heavy locking doors, etc. (as shown on Discovery special) while i would not go there straight off, as that is where the first victims will be, once it is more or less abandoned, it is top of the list to hit
being at a sporting event during an outbreak would be terrible for sure. best case scenario would be if you heard about the outbreak late at night and you got a jump on going to a rally point. basically no traffic to drive thru to get to a rally point
(08-01-2010, 05:46 PM)XACEX Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2010, 01:09 PM)NEPAdestroyer Wrote: [ -> ]everyone talks abou where to go on zday.... what we need now is a running list of places to avoid, and reasons why...

hospital... no chance in hell would i go there. that is where the first victims will be. but that's obvious.

i completely disagree. a hospital is a perfect place to go: medical supplies, self contained generator, heavy locking doors, etc. (as shown on Discovery special) while i would not go there straight off, as that is where the first victims will be, once it is more or less abandoned, it is top of the list to hit

Assuming it doesn't get burned down in the riots when the outbreak occurs. As a medical structure, when the medical system "fails" the people, it would be a more likely target.
a good supply point would be doctors offices. they have mostly what hospitals have and would have less chance of meeting some unwelcome visitors there.
(08-02-2010, 12:21 AM)mdesimo514 Wrote: [ -> ]a good supply point would be doctors offices. they have mostly what hospitals have and would have less chance of meeting some unwelcome visitors there.

Looters (especially the addicts) will be at the hospitals quick to loot everything useful to them. These people tend to destroy anything that isn't the drugs they're looking for. After they've dried out the hospitals, they'll try to rob doctors offices (which usually only have the samples as most). Don't forget about vet offices, most pet meds are the same as the human ones, just different doses. Most drug stores are locked about as tight as a dolphin's butthole now, so the looters won't likely empty them out too quickly. Expect to have to use a sledgehammer, crowbar and a fair helping of time to get inside the case.
If your in jail, get yourself to solitary ASAP.
(03-10-2010, 02:02 PM)gothelder Wrote: [ -> ]Churches - a lot of people will seek gods help.

Caveat - avoid LIBERAL churches. Think of them as, the "Zombie FOOD bank." Rolleyes

JOIN a CONSERVATIVE church - NOW! They WILL be armed at THOSE churches. Think, Peter Muhlenberg at New Market, VA on Jan.21, 1777. Wink And if you don't KNOW that reference, LOOK IT UP!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6