Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAZRT Shooting Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I wouldn't mind shooting a competition. Just to see what it's like.
Check out NSSF rimfire on youtube. Dyoung, Victor Smalls and myself participate monthly through the summer. Lots of fun.
Dyoung and I usually carpool to the event, you are welcome along too. No rimfire equipment? We got guns to spare.
(11-25-2015, 05:56 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Check out NSSF rimfire on youtube. Dyoung, Victor Smalls and myself participate monthly through the summer. Lots of fun.
Dyoung and I usually carpool to the event, you are welcome along too. No rimfire equipment? We got guns to spare.

We'll see. I've been stocking up on 45 and 223. My younger brother was doing some IDPA shoots. I may look at that too.
Victor Smalls does the IDPA thing. Same club as the rimfire.
Just ordered in two Ruger Mark III pistols. Should be in on Monday.
(12-19-2015, 05:36 PM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]Just ordered in two Ruger Mark III pistols. Should be in on Monday.

I got one - you'll like 'em. Wink
Came in on Sunday. UPS Overtime.. I was debating selling one but think I'll keep both. I'm surprised that the wood grip is so thick.
[Image: MKIII%20Wood%20Grip_zps4zxqmbgl.jpg]

[Image: Black%20Poly%2022_zpsnzyoe1ze.jpg]
Now I hear the takedown on those things is a bear. I just keep cleaning mine w/o breaking it down, until it jams. Then I'll trade it in. Tongue

[Image: Ruger.jpg]

Mine's a 4 1/2" bull barell. Fun shooter.
Took both down last night. Mallet and plastic dowel are essential.

The more you break it down the looser it gets.
Mechanicsburg Sportsman does the Ruger Rimfire just about once per month....open to members and non-members. It is $10 per firearm with the option to shoot rimfire pistol, rimfire rifle, and/or centerfire pistol. It's pretty fun and quite competitive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7