Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAZRT Shooting Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
We are a zombie response team - how about actual uniforms? Either olive drab or dark grey with the zrt patch on each shoulder. Imagine the looks we'd get walking into a restaurant open carrying while wearing uniforms after a competition- covered in dirt, gun powder and probably some blood!
It's a thought. When the team starts to come together...we'll float the idea out there for a vote.
I would love to do this but I think my hands are full for the next 18 months as I embark on my Paramedic training. If I have a spare moment, I would like to get into this. Keep us updated!

-Nate
Im in, will be doing IDPA, USPSA for handgun and possible 3 gun towards the end of the year. Will also do some steel shoots, grocery matches and other non sanctioned events/shoots.
Once I get some range time in, I would be interested in throwing my hat into the ringand give it a shot. I am looking to get into some IDPA. So keep me in mind for later team action.
Any updates on this or did it fall into the unknown?
The IDPA Classificatoin Match is scheduled for the spring and Langhorn RGC. I don't have a firm date yet, but I'm following it.
Since I moved out of state, does someone else want to take the lead on this?
I think sector 6 will have a "team" for next year. Hitting all the Ruger Rimfire Challenges in the area.
Cold Blue Steel
Don Young
Victor Smalls
Yukondon
....and any others that want to join us for a low key, non-professional fun time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7