Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAZRT Shooting Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(11-06-2012, 10:10 AM)YukonDon Wrote: [ -> ]I think sector 6 will have a "team" for next year. Hitting all the Ruger Rimfire Challenges in the area.
Cold Blue Steel
Don Young
Victor Smalls
Yukondon
....and any others that want to join us for a low key, non-professional fun time.

Maybe some IDPA too??
(11-06-2012, 01:46 PM)VictorSmalls Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2012, 10:10 AM)YukonDon Wrote: [ -> ]I think sector 6 will have a "team" for next year. Hitting all the Ruger Rimfire Challenges in the area.
Cold Blue Steel
Don Young
Victor Smalls
Yukondon
....and any others that want to join us for a low key, non-professional fun time.

Maybe some IDPA too??

Maybe....would need to look at at setup for that level of competition.
(11-06-2012, 01:46 PM)VictorSmalls Wrote: [ -> ]
Cold Blue Steel
Don Young
Victor Smalls
Yukondon

Maybe some IDPA too??

I'd be into a "Team ZRT" getup for the rimfire shoots.
I talked to the match director about IDPA. I don't think I can afford the brass to shoot more than 1 or 2 a year and still be able to fund my other hobbies.
BTW.. Glad to hear you plan on returning to the shoots.
(11-06-2012, 05:49 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be into a "Team ZRT" getup for the rimfire shoots.

If any of you mugs lived on the PROPER end of the Commonwealth Tongue , I'd join ya'!

I've got JUST the tool, for .22 rimfire shoots (yes, that's a Tactical Solutions dedicated upper... with a few, extras... Cool )

[Image: 100_7624.jpg]
[Image: 100_7631.jpg]
Lewistown is in sector 5. You can drive that "war wagon" in from sector 4 and join us! I'd even bet you could carpool in with VictorSmalls if you really wanted to attend. Several of us have carpooled in from sector 6 to attend and I'd imagine the carpool trend will continue.
Sector #6, any one want to shoot a few three gun competition this summer? I plan on going to Heidelberg Sportsmen's Association to shoot some of the competitions. Its an all day thing but its very fun. Let me know and as the dates come closer I will post them and see if anyone wants to go. If you don't know what a 3 gun is either your a Zombie, or Youtube it.
Has there been any recent movement on this?
Any news?
Not in 2 1/2 years, apparently. Blush

Certainly not in Sector 4. Blush Blush
Can't even get guys to turn out for a rim fire match.

Please ignore the spelling, "autocorrect" should be renamed.
(11-23-2015, 06:40 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Please ignore the spelling, "autocorrect" should be renamed.

Yep - I've had about enough of IT'S shirt! Angry

Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7