Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Mr Bear's beast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
.............................still sitting in the same spot. I stopped by the shop about a month ago to get my car inspected. The guy has been busy as hell lately. I think it's just him and maybe one other dude working there, and the lot is pretty full lol.
I know the feeling - my 4wd guy had my Ramcharger for a year... and it still needs MORE work done to it, that he couldn't get to! Confused
too bad you're both on the other side of the state, I'm banging out customers vehicles like woah.
update. this beast has sat for too long. i have decided to sell as is. any takers?
(07-24-2014, 10:38 PM)Mr Bear Wrote: [ -> ]update. this beast has sat for too long. i have decided to sell as is. any takers?

Be sure to list it on Pittsburgh Offroad - it's free, and you'll hit a better target audience.

Sorry to see you give up on it. Lord knows I was at that point a couple of times with my RC, before I finally got it rolling. It's going BACK over to Gibbs this morning in fact, but it's a keeper at this point.

Here's hoping you find a LESS intensive project to take its place. Wink
Are you serious!!!???? I've had one of my project cars sitting for almost 15 yrs. No money and always working on other peoples stuff has that affect.
Well I'm tired of paying for insurance on something I can't drive. In about another 8 months I should also be able to get rid of my car. I am replacing both with a Chevy Tahoe.
(07-25-2014, 06:54 AM)Mr Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm tired of paying for insurance on something I can't drive. In about another 8 months I should also be able to get rid of my car. I am replacing both with a Chevy Tahoe.

I can understand that (I paid insurance for 8 years on the Ramcharger, before I EVER drove it! Blush ) but a CHEBBY?!?! Confused

Quote:By Oleg Atbashian | First published in PJ Media

Remember the arrogant 2012 bumper sticker based on Joe Biden's boast at the DNC? "GM is alive. Bin Laden is dead. Any questions?"

[Image: 31155-GM_Alive_Dead_Sticker.jpg]

Actually, I do have a question. Was Bin Laden driving GM's Chevy Cobalt when he died? - See more at: http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/g...aN6PF.dpuf

[Image: GM_Obama_Biden_Culture.jpg]

[Image: GM_Obama_Biden_Facepalm.jpg]

I foresee, a 5.7 Hemi-powered Dodge Durango in your future... Cool
Chevy all the way.
I might be selling my 92 attack sub when I finish my diesel.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5