Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Mr Bear's beast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Your project is moving faster than mine! The RC remains parked at Gibbs. He needs a decent chunk of time to work on it, and has been swamped this summer. Not that I mind too much - it saves me money since I'm NOT driving it (and it's 8mpg/34 gal. tank) around Tongue , and it's a third vehicle besides. It's letting me work on the comm setup in my Jeep in the meantime!
yea but i gotta get mine inspected before the township says something
so, about three months after my last post, the township decided to bitch about my truck sitting in the driveway. ok, i could understand if it was falling apart and looked like shit, but it isnt. so i called my cousin up and the week before thanksgiving he brought the tilt bed down and we hauled my truck to a shop. im not sure i want to see the bill when i get this thing back.....
(12-21-2013, 03:50 PM)Mr Bear Wrote: [ -> ]so, about three months after my last post, the township decided to bitch about my truck sitting in the driveway. ok, i could understand if it was falling apart and looked like shit, but it isnt.

If it has up-to-date inspection stickers, tell 'em to go pound sand. Angry
Did they have a warrant to come on your property ?!!!
see heres the thing. they spent some money and bought an expensive ass digital camera, which they used to zoom in on my truck from the road. its not like the last time they did this shit. last time, i had a car under a cover and got the same load of bullshit from them...that time they definitely were on the property and had to lift the cover to see if the stickers were good or not. As for the truck, it was just out in the open. and i have not heard from the shop yet. I'm not in any rush. Depending on what all gets fixed on it, i may or may not sell it when i get it back.
Zoom camera, eh? I'd let 'em get a B-I-G closeup, of a hairy full MOON! [Image: bootysmooch.gif]
yea. i wasnt happy about that. had i been home they probably would have got a piece of my mind.
So the big black beast is still sitting in the same spot where we dropped it off the tilt bed. 5 months ago. Beats having the township bitch about it though.
(03-24-2014, 11:03 PM)Mr Bear Wrote: [ -> ]So the big black beast is still sitting in the same spot where we dropped it off the tilt bed. 5 months ago. Beats having the township bitch about it though.

I KNOW all about big, black, beasts sitting in the same spot for monthes on end... Confused

Actually, mine HAS been INSIDE the shop since Thanksgiving, and seeing the kind of winter we've had, I can't complain much about THAT. It would've been sitting OUTSIDE here at the house. Blush

I just went over to check on it the other day - I know they have a couple of B-I-G projects sitting outside at the moment - a Suburban and an Excursion - so they certainly WANT to make some room IN the shop. I think mine's about to get finished up here soon, if for no other reason, than when every time I come over now, I have some NEW thing for him to do to it (headers, rock sliders, intake plenum fix). If he DOESN'T move on it, I think he's afraid I'm gonna snow him under with additional work!!! TongueTongueTongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5