Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Make PAZRT Great Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Making demtard lives miserable might be my new hobby, then.   Big Grin
(11-17-2020, 08:45 AM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2020, 08:03 AM)priell3 Wrote: [ -> ]It is pretty dull up here in S2 and here I am sitting on stacks of ammo.

Just wait until Trump gets declared the winner of the election: THEN things will heat up!  [Image: shocked.gif]

Would be nice.  Could stand a little heat up here, it was in the 20s last night.   Tongue
(11-19-2020, 11:36 AM)priell3 Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice.  Could stand a little heat up here, it was in the 20s last night.   Tongue

Gonna be 65 here today, so that means... what?  2" of snow for you?   Tongue
Been awhile, good to see old faces still around.  

Since we want to get back into the swing, how about a radio communications thread/s?  The proliferation of hand held ham radios gets complicated and beginners...like me....could use an Elmer or two.  Elmer=mentor/teacher.

It seems we have temporarily dodged a bullet so to speak but what we've seen in the last year is a dress rehearsal, we need to up the skill levels and communications needs to be buffered.
(01-22-2021, 11:25 PM)ErSwnn Wrote: [ -> ]Been awhile, good to see old faces still around.  

Since we want to get back into the swing, how about a radio communications thread/s?  The proliferation of hand held ham radios gets complicated and beginners...like me....could use an Elmer or two.  Elmer=mentor/teacher.

It seems we have temporarily dodged a bullet so to speak but what we've seen in the last year is a dress rehearsal, we need to up the skill levels and communications needs to be buffered.

We've got a couple going, but I agree - communications OUTSIDE of Big Tech's control are GONNA be needed!

Hope you stick around!   Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5