Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: RUH - ROH! 10 Reasons why Zombies are IMPOSSIBLE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't blame me - blame SCIENCE!!!  [Image: tongue.gif]

10 Reasons Zombies Are Physically Impossible

[Image: zombies-impossible-1.jpg]

Sorry, zombie. Science is not on your side.   Confused
Then explain democrats!
(03-13-2016, 08:17 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Then explain democrats!

EXCELLENT backhand volley!  Big Grin

[youtube]CQWmMfjaXlc[/youtube]
You lobbed it over the net!
Ever seen a bunch of heroin addicts together. Zombie mob.
(03-26-2016, 11:21 AM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]Ever seen a bunch of heroin addicts together. Zombie mob.

Pot, meth, crack - drug-addled 'zombies' are definitely on the rise!   Confused
I picture hordes of stoned college snowflakes looking for brains. The public education system has effectively drained the grey matter and replaced it with red pladoh stamped with the hammer and sickle, a picture of che gueverra and bernie sanders.
Hypothetically, if something along the line of Zombies was ever to occur it, no doubt, would be drug induced. It would probably be more along the lines of a berserker roid rage effect like in the movies 28 Days and 28 Weeks. I've had to deal with people in drug induced rage during my career. They feel no pain and only stop when overpowered. I ended up with stitches on my arm with one and a nice bruise on my head with another. I can only imagine a large group of them.
(09-10-2017, 11:01 AM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]Hypothetically, if something along the line of Zombies was ever to occur it, no doubt, would be drug induced. It would probably be more along the lines of a berserker roid rage effect like in the movies 28 Days and 28 Weeks. I've had to deal with people in drug induced rage during my career. They feel no pain and only stop when overpowered. I ended up with stitches on my arm with one and a nice bruise on my head with another. I can only imagine a large group of them.

This is why I see the dug OD crisis, as a "self-correcting" situation...  [Image: whistling.gif]
(09-10-2017, 11:33 AM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2017, 11:01 AM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]Hypothetically, if something along the line of Zombies was ever to occur it, no doubt, would be drug induced. It would probably be more along the lines of a berserker roid rage effect like in the movies 28 Days and 28 Weeks. I've had to deal with people in drug induced rage during my career. They feel no pain and only stop when overpowered. I ended up with stitches on my arm with one and a nice bruise on my head with another. I can only imagine a large group of them.

This is why I see the dug OD crisis, as a "self-correcting" situation...  [Image: whistling.gif]

Well, we'll probably need more ammo....
Pages: 1 2