Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: RUH - ROH! 10 Reasons why Zombies are IMPOSSIBLE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-11-2017, 11:41 AM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]Well, we'll probably need more ammo...

More ammo is ALWAYS good... unless you're swimming with it... Confused
heroin/opioids = shamblers,
Bathsalts = sprinters (true 28DL stuff here)
Meth heads = Kind of on the fence on these, might go either way from sprinters to shamblers depending on when they were high last = shablers or rotters.
Ever hear of Krocodile? its so poisonous it literally eats the flesh off the bones. Desperate russian adicts are making this crap,
PCP= super zeds
Pot heads = definitely shamblers
New one I saw the other day, Mollies= sprinters, shamblers, unknown, Google this one, guys roll around screaming, Some people attack random strangers unprovoked.
And lets not forget the smartphone users,= speed bumps.
I swear some of these people are freaking brain dead. We had some girl walk right out in front of us in our truck,in the middle of a shopping center parking lot. We honked the horn and this nitwit acted like WE were the ones at fault "pedestrians have right of way bitch!" she screamed at us. My wife said "Pay attention to where your walking you freaking moron! you walked right out in front of us."
I wanna see a new reality show - like COPS! - where all the idiots die obliviously, while using their cellphone.   Dodgy
(09-14-2017, 01:56 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna see a new reality show - like COPS! - where all the idiots die obliviously, while using their cellphone.   Dodgy

Theres some videos where people engrossed in the phone walk out in front of all kinds of vehicles, Taking selfies and falling off a cliff, One teen was filming herself all drunk and driving like an insane idiot, rolls her car and kills her little sister, and her freind LIVESTREAMING  all the while. Its insane
 We had some cellzombie nearly walk right into the side of our car in a parkinglot then scream at us that pedestrians have right of way. Yeah, like tell that to a locomotive next time bitch.
(09-23-2017, 08:36 AM)BigAndy1966 Wrote: [ -> ]One teen was filming herself all drunk and driving like an insane idiot, rolls her car and kills her little sister, and her freind LIVESTREAMING  all the while. Its insane

Yeah, that one happened about 5 miles away from me.  I ate at the restaurant last week, where they were all waitresses.  Sadly, STOOPID is often its own reward...   Confused
(09-23-2017, 08:36 AM)BigAndy1966 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2017, 01:56 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna see a new reality show - like COPS! - where all the idiots die obliviously, while using their cellphone.   Dodgy

Theres some videos where people engrossed in the phone walk out in front of all kinds of vehicles, Taking selfies and falling off a cliff, One teen was filming herself all drunk and driving like an insane idiot, rolls her car and kills her little sister, and her freind LIVESTREAMING  all the while. Its insane
 We had some cellzombie nearly walk right into the side of our car in a parkinglot then scream at us that pedestrians have right of way. Yeah, like tell that to a locomotive next time bitch.

And if you call someone out on their stupidity then you're the bad guy...
Apparently some ancient poles put sicles on the throats of some deceased, One hypothesis was to prevent reanimation post mortem,
https://www.livescience.com/53146-demon-...hotos.html
WE ALL want a zombie apocalypse... because EVERYONE! has someone they want to shoot!!!
Pages: 1 2