Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: So how often do you check PAZRT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-18-2017, 09:38 PM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]I used to also go to Lost Zombies but that site died.
Soon I'll be retiring and moving out of Pa. Sector 6 will have one less protector. Moving to Missouri in a couple months.

Sooooo... you'll be founding the MOZRT website after relocating?   Wink
(02-19-2017, 06:49 AM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2017, 09:38 PM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]I used to also go to Lost Zombies but that site died.
Soon I'll be retiring and moving out of Pa. Sector 6 will have one less protector. Moving to Missouri in a couple months.

Sooooo... you'll be founding the MOZRT website after relocating?   Wink

MOZRT!    Big Grin
Well... as WE like to think of him!   Tongue 

[Image: mozart_zombie_by_nass625-d4g1su1.jpg]
(10-16-2016, 10:47 AM)priell3 Wrote: [ -> ]I check in frequently.

If the SHTF, this is the first place I'm coming to coordinate with other PA ZRT members.

There doesn't seem to be too many PA ZRT members around anymore, a handful are left but not too many. Hopefully we have enough to cover each other's backs.
So as long as I keep posting gun bunnies, folks'll keep checking in, eh?
(01-13-2015, 09:59 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]Sooooo... 39 of you check at LEAST once a day, no?  Rolleyes

NSA spybots, that is!
(12-10-2021, 10:41 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2016, 10:47 AM)priell3 Wrote: [ -> ]I check in frequently.

If the SHTF, this is the first place I'm coming to coordinate with other PA ZRT members.

There doesn't seem to be too many PA ZRT members around anymore, a handful are left but not too many. Hopefully we have enough to cover each other's backs.

I think some retreated back to Poofa or the fazebook or some such.  Weenies...
Pages: 1 2 3