Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: My Ride (Work in progress)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
new front branding... only there for a temp thing, who knows what it will become
[Image: BzyJk7QIUAAU4pA.jpg:large]
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice... Cool
Updated pic... new nerf bars... makes it easier to get in when the zombies are coming

[Image: B1kb9DwCQAAWNnZ.jpg:large]
My RC is having the front axle grease seals replaced, and we're getting rid of the vacuum CAD, for an updated, electro-actuated model... and once THAT'S complete... we GOTTA wheel together somewhere! Cool

Did you go trick or treating in that? It would've been IMPRESSIVE! Big Grin
I actually ended up in a parade (inadvertently)... I was the 1st in line waiting for a parade to get on road from a parking area. Everyone thought I was the last truck in the parade. I GUARANTEE I got the most cheers of all the vehicles! It was great fun... maybe next year I'll do it up proper for a big one like Funfest...

Now my wife has me looking at new bed bars and offroad lights (after I get a new handgun)... i love that girl lol
(11-04-2014, 08:07 AM)doom on you Wrote: [ -> ]I actually ended up in a parade (inadvertently)... I was the 1st in line waiting for a parade to get on road from a parking area. Everyone thought I was the last truck in the parade. I GUARANTEE I got the most cheers of all the vehicles! It was great fun... maybe next year I'll do it up proper for a big one like Funfest...

I'd give you some more rep for THAT, but I gotta spread some around! Tongue

Quote:Now my wife has me looking at new bed bars and offroad lights (after I get a new handgun)... i love that girl lol

Dang... I wish I'D married here... although she was probably in elementary school when I got married ('96!)! Confused
HA! We got married in 1987... got ya by a bit lol
(11-04-2014, 08:42 PM)doom on you Wrote: [ -> ]HA! We got married in 1987... got ya by a bit lol

Well... I could HAVE gotten married in '87... come to think of it, maybe I should have! Blush
You guys are just getting started.
(11-06-2014, 05:09 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are just getting started.

And here I thought zombies was "kid's stuff!" Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4