Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Patches Tabs/Rockers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any updates on the Sector Patch/Rockers?
we'll have to see if we can get some up on the cafepress store or something. thefue hasn't been on in a while.
(07-07-2010, 03:05 PM)Sturmgeschütz Wrote: [ -> ]Gotcha. Be careful with Cafepress. Their shirts are awesome but some of their other stuff is very poor. Especially the hats. I have a cafepress store and it's been hell trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.

yeah..so far the hats, stickers and shirts seem to be OK.
Patches and tabs would be nice.
(07-29-2010, 04:44 PM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]Patches and tabs would be nice.

I'll talk with rocketfoot about this tomorrow. he handles the store.
Awesome...I gotta put my kit togather...
Sorry guys, been a while I know, between Work, work and Personal issues I've been busy.

I'd still LOVE to get on the Sector Tabs, however the "company" I ordered the "samples" from cashed my check and ceased contact. Thankfully it was only $25, but still, feelin' rather burned! I'm looking at a few local groups that will stitch the Sector # onto a rocker patch, if I can find a source for the rockers themselves. I found White with Black outlined ones for the traditional patches, but I'm still searching for the OD version.

Sorry again, I promise to keep you all more updated from here on out.Angry
That sucks! Sad TheFue
(08-30-2010, 01:00 PM)TheFue Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, been a while I know, between Work, work and Personal issues I've been busy.

I'd still LOVE to get on the Sector Tabs, however the "company" I ordered the "samples" from cashed my check and ceased contact. Thankfully it was only $25, but still, feelin' rather burned! I'm looking at a few local groups that will stitch the Sector # onto a rocker patch, if I can find a source for the rockers themselves. I found White with Black outlined ones for the traditional patches, but I'm still searching for the OD version.

Glad your back with us. Keep us updated.
(08-30-2010, 01:00 PM)TheFue Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, been a while I know, between Work, work and Personal issues I've been busy.

Google "Custom Morale Patches" Or "Custom Morale Tabs" That should get you what you need.
Pages: 1 2 3