Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Patches Tabs/Rockers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright guys, this is the word!

The Rockers are going to be OD Green Backgrounds with Black lettering, the lettering will Proclaim your individual Sector. Next week I'll have the first of the samples hot off the press for you all to drool at! The final price per rocker is $3 plus a small shipping charge. They'll go on sale once I give the final okay for batches!
(02-24-2010, 01:08 AM)TheFue Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys, this is the word!

The Rockers are going to be OD Green Backgrounds with Black lettering, the lettering will Proclaim your individual Sector. Next week I'll have the first of the samples hot off the press for you all to drool at! The final price per rocker is $3 plus a small shipping charge. They'll go on sale once I give the final okay for batches!

PM me when its all go !! I like to order some patches & sector 6 rockers !!
Quote: PM me when its all go !! I like to order some patches & sector 6 rockers !!

Johnny, you need to order the ZRT patches here:
http://forum.pafoa.org/group-purchases-1...rsion.html

Fue is just doing the rocker patch for the sectors (which is a pretty sweet idea).
(02-24-2010, 12:01 PM)YukonDon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: PM me when its all go !! I like to order some patches & sector 6 rockers !!

Johnny, you need to order the ZRT patches here:
http://forum.pafoa.org/group-purchases-1...rsion.html

Fue is just doing the rocker patch for the sectors (which is a pretty sweet idea).

ahh snap ! thanks
just sent the payment over for a premo Z.R.T patch!! And i cant wait till the sector patches come in,so make shure you post when they do thanx a million! Mr.Dark Sector 3
got my patch and i must say its very nice,cant wait for the sector rockers.was wondering if there was an interest in a Z.R.T. BDU name tape,??
Update:

Hey guys, first let me apologize for any typing errors, i sliced my left palm open last night and its still not 100% usable, but any how, The first batch of Sector Tabs are being run out today and i'll have a sample or two hopefully next week, once i approve the samples ordering will commence!
(03-04-2010, 01:04 PM)mr.dark Wrote: [ -> ]got my patch and i must say its very nice,cant wait for the sector rockers.was wondering if there was an interest in a Z.R.T. BDU name tape,??

Bring someone who knows how to sew to Jo-Ann fabrics. Find the right cloth and they have embroidery sewing machines there to use. Don't know if they charge to use them (probably do), and if so, how much. Almost guaranteed that's the cheapest way.
any word on the sector rockers been awile since the last post.lol
(03-21-2010, 01:34 AM)mr.dark Wrote: [ -> ]any word on the sector rockers been awile since the last post.lol

2 posts up the fue said he cut his hand open and will try to get something rolling soon.
Pages: 1 2 3