Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Top Zombie Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(02-16-2010, 04:36 PM)effaell Wrote: [ -> ]Hollywood has a pretty good record of screwing a good thing up. Beowulf for example, just one of many. Loved the tale they should have left it at that.

Hollywood can ruin a wet dream! LMAO.....sort of!

When Hollywood gets it right it's amazing.....

When they don't.......there's a George Clooney Batman!!!
In no particular order;

28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Resident Evil (have all 3 but I like the 1st one the best)
I Am Legend (that Mustang sounds sweet tearing through NYC btw)
Zombieland (finally watched it last night, hilarious. "Snowballs! Where are the fucking Twinkies!!??" )
(02-16-2010, 06:32 PM)Chip W Wrote: [ -> ]In no particular order;

28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Resident Evil (have all 3 but I like the 1st one the best)
I Am Legend (that Mustang sounds sweet tearing through NYC btw)
Zombieland (finally watched it last night, hilarious. "Snowballs! Where are the fucking Twinkies!!??" )

ZOMBIELAND.......SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
(02-16-2010, 06:35 PM)sandbagger Wrote: [ -> ]ZOMBIELAND.......SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. It even won my wife over and she is not one for the zombie genre. Mind you, she kept on about how good Woody looked. I think I am expected to get in shape and wear snakeskin jackets now. Confused
(02-16-2010, 06:41 PM)Chip W Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 06:35 PM)sandbagger Wrote: [ -> ]ZOMBIELAND.......SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. It even won my wife over and she is not one for the zombie genre. Mind you, she kept on about how good Woody looked. I think I am expected to get in shape and wear snakeskin jackets now. Confused

Yeah it was awesome....and yeah my wife had the same comments...."Wow Woody's in great shape....". I just reminded her though that when the Zombies do come....Woody won't be here to save her! LMAO!!! Needless to say, she wasn't impressed! LMFAO!!!
GT there is a thread called show us your mug for photos! You can see my ugly mug their.
(02-17-2010, 05:16 AM)Perdegro Wrote: [ -> ]love those 3 movies (28 days, shaun and zombieland) just get em all recently actually. amazons a great website for movies!

Great movies!

And yes, Amazon kicks ass!!!
Night of the living dead
Zombieland
28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Resident Evil
Fido

cant wait for WWZ & the new series on AMC
I haven't seen zombieland yet, but the g/f said it's HILARIOUS...adding to netflix now!
I gotta say, I hated I am Legend, the book is one of my all time favorites and they ruined the main points of it. I its a movie but the whole idea of trying to cure the creatures was absurd, at one point he mentions the temp was something like 106 degrees. Even if you could get the virus out of them their brain would be fried anyways.

I really like 28 Days/Weeks later and Zombieland. Dawn of the Dead (and remake) are also favorites.

For books, I recommend Day by Day Armageddon by J. L. Bourne, written like a journal by a Naval Officer, you can tell the guy knows a lot about survival and is a fan of the genre.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8