Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Top Zombie Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Finally saw Zombieland last night.....yes, I know...I'm a little slow getting to the new movies....
My wife actually watched it with me and said it wasn't "too bad"..... I'll take that as a positive...
I thought it was one of most entertaining zombie movies ever. There were just so many one liners and crap going on.....freaking hilarious...
Bill Murray....what do you say....I wish he would have been in it for more than 2 minutes....
(03-26-2010, 07:12 AM)YukonDon Wrote: [ -> ]Finally saw Zombieland last night.....yes, I know...I'm a little slow getting to the new movies....
My wife actually watched it with me and said it wasn't "too bad"..... I'll take that as a positive...
I thought it was one of most entertaining zombie movies ever. There were just so many one liners and crap going on.....freaking hilarious...
Bill Murray....what do you say....I wish he would have been in it for more than 2 minutes....

Haha yeah the one liners in that movie are unforgettable.
Some of the "Rules" were pretty amusing too.. "double tap" & "limber up" haha.
A buddy of mine (another zombie movie addict) got the phrase "time to nut up, or shut up" engraved on the back of his Ipod.
Yeah I dont think I can say enough about zombieland !! Iv seen it 15 times already & still loving it !
Shaun of the Dead is great (and I love Hot Fuzz....althought I don't know many who saw it).
I thought Quarantine was great also, but I have yet to see Zombieland. Hopefully this weekend or next weekend.

I'm a sucker for the 04 Dawn of the Dead though....not sure why. Maybe it's the girls in the movie Smile
Glad someone agrees with me on Quarantine. Zombieland was funny, and it was definitely a decent zombie movie, but I dont exactly think it was the BEST.
(03-27-2010, 12:17 PM)vjf915 Wrote: [ -> ]Glad someone agrees with me on Quarantine. Zombieland was funny, and it was definitely a decent zombie movie, but I dont exactly think it was the BEST.

I thought it was funny and boring at the same time..although, that ending was BAD ASS.
(03-27-2010, 10:13 AM)PirateSteve Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's the girls in the movie Smile

Not a bad reason to like the movie. Tongue
You guys will laugh at me for this but, I somehow never saw any of the Resident Evil movies....just thought they would suck because of them being based on a video game. Well, my wife had seen 1 and said it was decent so she got me the set. Watched one and two last night and this may be due to low expectations but, I really liked them and thought they were pretty good........
Good violence, creepy ZEDs, conspiracy, couple hot chicks......
Just adding them to my Zombie movie list......
Yep .. there on the list already .. lol I like um too but I as well had low expectations .. I like all the Apocalypse /zombie/ Conspecyness of it lol .. but I don't like the Over the edge super monsters .... But that's just me .. I'm into ZOMBIES!!! lol

all three are in my zombie Library ... Hmmm new thread ?? "Post your Zombie Library" .. Books & Movies you own ?? .... I think I will do that .
I really had no idea where to put this, but a friend sent it to me and I thought you guys might be interested. Not sure if it has already been posted, another reason I am doing it at the end of a thread. I thought it was interesting, but question the validity as I do in all things.

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.d...iertech.nl
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8