Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Medicine for Terrorists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because of the shooting last week
Legislators are calling it a Health and Welfare issue
A National Tragedy and a terrorist attack
I Agree
And Here is the idea to stop the Violence against the Children

The National guard was formed to protect the Nation and its Citizens.
I and many others are Calling for the Guard to be activated and to place a soldier ARMED with a Rifle in EVERY school in the Country NOW,,not next week
Don't give a Maniac set on killing another easy Target
Call The closest National Guard Unit and ask to talk to the Officer in Charge
Protection in time of National Emergency is the Right of every Citizen
Don't Wait Another Min ..Call Your Congressman ,Representative,Senator
Demand he our She Call up The Guard
Our Children are use to Soldiers
We are told from the time we are very young that a Soldier Defends our Rights and our Country are Freedom.
The Children will Feel Safer and WILL BE SAFER with a armed soldier standing Guard
Freedom is Going to Bed and knowing There are people on watch all around the World and here at home working to the best of their abilities to keep the Children Safe
God Help Us All
Deutsch The R/W

P.S. Please feel free to copy and paste on whatever you want
Someone who knows how to post a U tube Vid Requesting the Guard to be Called up should get on it NOW
We need National Exposure
Stop all the WASTED time in Congress on Gun Control Legislation
Don't let anyone tell you there is no Funding for this
It is National Security
Really?! Please post in relevant topic.
Have you met any national guard lately? BAAAAAAD IDEA.
ORRRRRR, really...I have a serious issue with posting soldiers to provide for public policing...
I think it's a tongue-in-cheek piece, to make the anti's realize, that it TAKES GUNS to defend AGAINST guns (as wielded by madmen).

And if the very thought of such should cross the flea-brains of Whinestein, Schnauzer, Chuckles the Shiitehead, Hitlery, Captain Zero, Biteme, LOUTenberg, Bloomingidiotberg, et.al., and cause them to reflexively crap their pants at such an image... well... that's not a bad thing, either! Big Grin
Our Children are just as threatened on Monday morning as they were last Friday
Nothing Has Changed
Do you want to wait on the Government to spend months on feel good legislation
That will do nothing to protect our schools
People say they make decisions,based on the Less of 2 Evils
I would much rather explain to any child ,why the Soldier is standing Guard at their school
Than to pick them up from a safe building off school property and explain why the mad man came in and killed their friends and teachers

This is one time I want the Fed Govt to step in for expediency in protection for the schools NOW
This is a call for the Guard
Local men and women who have taken an oath to God And Country
And then the people we sent to Washington will have the luxury of time ,to decide how to fund staff and train,an armed security force made up of paid personal maybe .. out of work military Veterans, who's children attend the school military police units etc
I am sure if this was proposed to the public
Applicants would come from the woodwork
Just my two cents
Deutsch
(12-20-2012, 10:01 PM)Deutsch Wrote: [ -> ]Our Children are just as threatened on Monday morning as they were last Friday
Nothing Has Changed
Do you want to wait on the Government to spend months on feel good legislation
That will do nothing to protect our schools
People say they make decisions,based on the Less of 2 Evils
I would much rather explain to any child ,why the Soldier is standing Guard at their school
Than to pick them up from a safe building off school property and explain why the mad man came in and killed their friends and teachers

This is one time I want the Fed Govt to step in for expediency in protection for the schools NOW
This is a call for the Guard
Local men and women who have taken an oath to God And Country
And then the people we sent to Washington will have the luxury of time ,to decide how to fund staff and train,an armed security force made up of paid personal maybe .. out of work military Veterans, who's children attend the school military police units etc
I am sure if this was proposed to the public
Applicants would come from the woodwork
Just my two cents
Deutsch

Absolutely not. Not only is it a violation of Passe Comatautus, but it's the proper roll of local governments to eliminate the "gun free school zones" and invest in the security measures equal to the value of the thing they should be protecting and to do so in a manner which maximizes safety without compromising liberty. What you propose is the same knee jerk reaction that cause firearms to be confiscated during Katrina and is the opposite end of the spectrum from the gun control argument. If you don't think your child is safe, pull them from school until the security is improved to the degree that makes you comfortable. Putting soldiers on the street unless in time of war is never an answer.
I know the Children are NOT safe
They may never be safe
If you think they are , you must live in a cave under a rock
Never hear the news, read the paper, or even listen to the radio.
I have always been a Gun Guy
I will not let my Weapons be taken by anyone
But I am one of the Good Guys
The Evil that inhabits the brains and actions of man Can not be stopped by Legislation.
If you want to criticize my idea well that's fine it is still a free country.
All of us are entitled to our opinions on how to put a halt to the killing.
Confiscation of arms will not be tolerated by the Citizens
If I have to fight a armed person I will be armed ,I always am
Arm Some body ,give the school staff and students a fighting chance to live
How long should we wait to REALLY do something to make an evil person ,bent on killing
unarmed Citizens re think his Target
I personally don't want to wait even one minute
If you all have a Better idea ,how to do something now
Lets hear it !
children and their teachers are gone
We will never be able to stop all the evil in this world
But we can fight evil with the Good will of man
Change must happen now in the Defense of the people
Deutsch
It's a very simple thing to station a police officer at a school. This can be done NOW as everyone figures out the finer details.
Great
That's what the NRA is asking to do also
Lets get it done now
Deutsch
Pages: 1 2