Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Reports/Intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, so... I'm hearing a lot of reports from all over the U.S. I know most are BS. I would like to start a thread for confirming and debunking reports. If there is already a thread, don't cry to me about it. Have a mod delete this one. From what I saw, the forum front lacked a National Report thread. Most of the sectors have one; the nation does not.

As of today, June 1st, 2012:

Miami incident: Man had face eaten off

Maryland incident: A mans roommate was killed and had brains and heart consumed.

New Jersey incident: Man mutilates himself and throws his organs at SWAT Officers.

Texas incident: Details Unknown(Rumor)

Delaware incident: Details Unknown(Rumor)

Florida incident(Seperate from Miami incident): Details Unknown(Rumor)
yea i was about to say the child one was from 2009 but here are some other factual pieces to the puzzle.

http://gawker.com/5914059/grab-your-boom...be-upon-us
There's been talk that the Miami incident wasn't caused by bad LSD as had originally been reported.
A lot of people are throwing around talk about a virus called the "LPG-79" virus. It's probably just a hoax, but a friend of mine who is studying pharmaceutical science at West Chester said that a virus by the same name is being used as an experimental treatment for AIDS, when caught early.
None of this has been confirmed, and the CDC isn't commenting, but making a thread to keep track of these strange happenings is certainly a good idea.
The face eater was confirmed to have been ingesting bath salts, containing a toxic chemical, that were outlawed in multiple other states.
Florida face-eater: First reports said "cocaine induced hysteria".

Subsequent reports said "cocaine induced hysteria" OR "bath salts".

Then the man's girlfriend went on the news and said her boyfriend didn't use coke, although she admitted her was a pot smoker, said he was trying to quit and she wished he would stop smoking pot...then she told reporters she thought he had a "voodoo curse" put on him.

At that point, news reports kept saying "bath salts" and dropped the "cocaine induced hysteria" plot. (This was probably bolstered by a report someone found from a Miami newspaper from last year that pointed out that "cocaine induced hysteria" was believed to be a manufactured term to excuse away taser induced death at the hands of police...I guess the veracity of that depends on which side of politics / the law you support)

This morning many news articles started saying it was "bad LSD" ....although some clung to the idea of "bath salts".

The reason I point this out is quite simple: THERE HASNT BEEN ENOUGH TIME FOR A TOXICOLOGY REPORT TO COME BACK.

So who among the authorities keeps feeding the press these varying drug ideas? And WHY?
(06-01-2012, 04:37 PM)Graveshow Wrote: [ -> ]Florida face-eater: First reports said "cocaine induced hysteria".

Subsequent reports said "cocaine induced hysteria" OR "bath salts".

Then the man's girlfriend went on the news and said her boyfriend didn't use coke, although she admitted her was a pot smoker, said he was trying to quit and she wished he would stop smoking pot...then she told reporters she thought he had a "voodoo curse" put on him.

At that point, news reports kept saying "bath salts" and dropped the "cocaine induced hysteria" plot. (This was probably bolstered by a report someone found from a Miami newspaper from last year that pointed out that "cocaine induced hysteria" was believed to be a manufactured term to excuse away taser induced death at the hands of police...I guess the veracity of that depends on which side of politics / the law you support)

This morning many news articles started saying it was "bad LSD" ....although some clung to the idea of "bath salts".

The reason I point this out is quite simple: THERE HASNT BEEN ENOUGH TIME FOR A TOXICOLOGY REPORT TO COME BACK.

So who among the authorities keeps feeding the press these varying drug ideas? And WHY?

My bad. I read a report stating that coke and lsd were ruled out, and the bath salts were to blame
i hear that in march, in fla. a naked man was hit by a taxi cab, afterwards disarmed an officer of a billy club and continued to "do damage" to the officer with "more then human strength". 10 to 15 other officers were there also. is this the other florida incident mentioned? has anyone else heard of this? i was told a "new" cocaine was to blame.
Slick, I heard them talking about this on the radio the other day after the guy on guy ramp action. Nothing read in the press on it though.
So a medic in Bensalem was telling me of a new rash of ODs has been linked to a newer shipment of cocaine that has come up the florida coast. Apparently this stuff is really strong.... Just saying... Smile
Pages: 1 2