Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Reports/Intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have also taken notice that these attacks have only taken place on the eastern side of the U.S (So far, anyway)
Might not hurt to increase patrols.
From ABC News in Philadelphia's website concerning Delaware

WILMINGTON - June 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Local health officials are warning those who spend time outdoors to keep an eye out for animals acting strangely, because they may be carrying rabies.
This comes after two recent incidents in our area.
In King of Prussia, two people were bitten by a rabid bat at the Upper Merion Swim and Tennis Club.
Then, last week, at least six people came into contact with a rabid cat in Wilmington, Delaware.
"If you have pets, vaccinate your pets, and make sure that you, and your pets, stay away from any unknown animal," said Emily Knearl of the Delaware Department of Public Health.
Health officials say if you see an animal that you think is ill, call animal control immediately.
(Copyright ©2012 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
Louisiana man under influence, bit off part of neighbors face

http://gawker.com/5916252/louisiana-man-...socialflow
SECTOR 5. Altoona, Pennsylvania. a woman under the effects of "bath salts" bit a APD officer while in the hospital. This happened within 1 mile from my location at the time and 3 miles from my home. Can anybody follow up on this?
(07-05-2012, 10:31 PM)SecretSquirrel Wrote: [ -> ]SECTOR 5. Altoona, Pennsylvania. a woman under the effects of "bath salts" bit a APD officer while in the hospital. This happened within 1 mile from my location at the time and 3 miles from my home. Can anybody follow up on this?

Sure. Working on a MICU for the better part of a decade and in emergency departments I can assure you that people are fucking savages and this biting shit has been happening forever. It only gets press these days because the nation is zombie crazy.

Sure. Working on a MICU for the better part of a decade and in emergency departments I can assure you that people are fucking savages and this biting shit has been happening forever. It only gets press these days because the nation is zombie crazy.
[/quote]

haha So you're telling me I mobilized my squad for nothing? I guess I'm greener than I thought and wired tight. Huh
Nothing to be ashamed of. Being prepared has a whole lot of false alarms but it only takes one real one to count.
Pages: 1 2