Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAZRT Cafe Press Store Open!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ordered a shirt yesterday, hoping the Cafe Press printing is up to snuff and then I'll probably be ordering more. Shy

Edit; Ordered on the 2nd and it arrived today (2/5). Printing seems to be really good quality. 2 thumbs up. Smile
Today I recieved my order from cafe press. 2 shirts,1 hat, 1 sticker and 1 licence plate frame. The printing quality and material is great!
However I recieved a shirt color that was not ordered. I rechecked the site and the color recieved is not even an option. Hummmm!!!! So what to do ? waste my time and $ and buy another? Send it back? Is this shirt a rare ZRT item worth BIG $$$? Should I auction it off at the meet and greet on the 20th? Hummmm!!! Any chance that a camo ZRT shirt could be made? I would take at least 2 .
(03-03-2010, 05:41 PM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]Today I recieved my order from cafe press. 2 shirts,1 hat, 1 sticker and 1 licence plate frame. The printing quality and material is great!
However I recieved a shirt color that was not ordered. I rechecked the site and the color recieved is not even an option. Hummmm!!!! So what to do ? waste my time and $ and buy another? Send it back? Is this shirt a rare ZRT item worth BIG $$$? Should I auction it off at the meet and greet on the 20th? Hummmm!!! Any chance that a camo ZRT shirt could be made? I would take at least 2 .

If you decide you want to return it I know from prior experience that the Cafepress customer service is really good and they will make it right.
(03-03-2010, 06:59 PM)Chip W Wrote: [ -> ][quote='opie' pid='4900' dateline='1267656075']
Today I recieved my order from cafe press. 2 shirts,1 hat, 1 sticker and 1 licence plate frame. The printing quality and material is great!

If you decide you want to return it I know from prior experience that the Cafepress customer service is really good and they will make it right.
[/q

Ill keep that in mind not shure what I am going to do yet! Thanks
Yes...if anyone has any issues with the merchandise, please contact Cafe Press. They handle all customer issues. We just provide the artwork and store layout! Cool
(03-03-2010, 09:59 PM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2010, 06:59 PM)Chip W Wrote: [ -> ][quote='opie' pid='4900' dateline='1267656075']

[/q

Ill keep that in mind not shure what I am going to do yet! Thanks

what size and what color is it ?
a friend of mine can get real big stickers made for ur car/truck. ill have to get some pictures of us jeep with his stickers. It looks bad ass..
All ZRT logos in the Cafe Press Store have been updated to the PAZRT text on the beret!

SWEET! Thanks Rocket!
(05-13-2010, 09:03 PM)shamer Wrote: [ -> ]a friend of mine can get real big stickers made for ur car/truck. ill have to get some pictures of us jeep with his stickers. It looks bad ass..

If it's the guy with the Black Wrangler who is always at Ft. Mifflin WWII events...I've seen the jeep...it's bad ass.
Pages: 1 2 3 4