Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAZRT Cafe Press Store Open!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
oh i have gots to get my girl a ZRT thong!!
and i like either the round logo left breast, new logo full chest or full back, dark shirts. btw, are there any other light shirt colors available? they have the best logo combo
(12-22-2009, 10:40 PM)XACEX Wrote: [ -> ]oh i have gots to get my girl a ZRT thong!!

we'd love photos. =)
oh trust me.... you would : P
(12-22-2009, 08:54 PM)kromar Wrote: [ -> ]Just got my order from Cafe Press ! Hat,shirt and stickers. Quality looks very good !

Cafe has really moved up in the world! Hows all the art work look? Nice and crisp? Should be, I had to use mega sized art to get decent sizes on the items.
(12-23-2009, 09:36 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2009, 08:54 PM)kromar Wrote: [ -> ]Just got my order from Cafe Press ! Hat,shirt and stickers. Quality looks very good !

Cafe has really moved up in the world! Hows all the art work look? Nice and crisp? Should be, I had to use mega sized art to get decent sizes on the items.

Art work looks great, very sharp. Shirts and hat are very good quality. They need to make PATCHES !
I have to say keep mtbkski away from the store or he will be posting up pics of him in the thong.
(12-31-2009, 01:40 AM)jmiro Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say keep mtbkski away from the store or he will be posting up pics of him in the thong.

lmao..I'm still waiting for the photos of XACEX g/f in the thong. =)
Cool stuff in the store, just ordered a shirt & a couple stickers.
I'll talk to RocketFoot about looking into some stickers.
Stuff came today, printing on the T-shirt could have been better quality but it'll pass.
I gotta figure out where to put the other sticker.

[Image: zrtsticker003.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4