Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Patch Design Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
TOTALLY WANT ONE!
The typical run of patches, that won't leave you with a bunch extra is a couple hundred dollars. I can completely understand rocketfoot not dumping the money into them. I don't think that the situation is exactly the same as mine, but I have had sector three patches laying around for about a year that I have not made my money back on. Without having the customers lined up, and maybe even paid in advance, a patch order is not a very easy thing to pull off without hiccups.

I have sold a few Sector Three patches to members from other sectors who have un-stitched the "THREE" and had their sector stitched in its place. If you really want a PAZRT patch, this may be an avenue for you to explore.

Even with my order, I had "sold" (people reserved, but had not paid) all the patches and even an extra 20 or so for the people I was expecting to back out... Needless to say, I still have too many around here and if I sell them all and do another run, it will be prepay and people will just have to wait.

Good luck on the run guys!
Seems like there is plenty of interest. I would definitly be in for 2 OD green patches with sector 4 rockers. Let me know when and where to send the check.
You can add me to the list of those wanting patches with the sector 4 rocker. How many I'll order depends on the cost.
Thanks
What's the price without Velcro?
I went ahead and designed a patch as per your feedback. It has the actual PA shape, no reticle in the eye and no sector in the design.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5