Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Patch Design Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(11-07-2011, 09:33 PM)rthrasher2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2011, 03:04 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome!

Can someone relay the actual size of the actual patch that Colonel did?

ETA: OD subdued version?

[Image: rkc8pl.png]

I like the OD version more than the grey one.

I think once rocketfoot gets the quotes back, he's going to do pre-orders for each patch.
(11-08-2011, 12:05 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2011, 09:33 PM)rthrasher2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2011, 03:04 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome!

Can someone relay the actual size of the actual patch that Colonel did?

ETA: OD subdued version?

[Image: rkc8pl.png]

I like the OD version more than the grey one.

I think once rocketfoot gets the quotes back, he's going to do pre-orders for each patch.

Cool. just my 2 cents.
I want like 6 od patches but I want Sector 7 tabs.
Well, the quote is in and pricing looks like this:

General Patch: $8.00 ea.
Sector Tab: $4.00 ea.
Shipping for 1-10 patches: $2.50

Total: $14.50 for 1 set shipped to your door? Does this sound OK or too high? I do know that the cost of the velcro made them a bit higher than I would have liked.

Depending on what quantity level I buy at, the total may leave a dollar or two extra to help the forum's operating costs.
(11-09-2011, 06:50 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the quote is in and pricing looks like this:

General Patch: $8.00 ea.
Sector Tab: $4.00 ea.
Shipping for 1-10 patches: $2.50

Total: $14.50 for 1 set shipped to your door? Does this sound OK or too high? I do know that the cost of the velcro made them a bit higher than I would have liked.

Depending on what quantity level I buy at, the total may leave a dollar or two extra to help the forum's operating costs.

does seem a little high, Barry.

maybe contact nomoreop4 to see who he used because I do believe the patch order he did were cheaper.
Yeah, I'm not going to do it for those kind of prices...
the sector tab is what seems high to me. $8 for the patch is within reason
Sector patches are based on less pieces per order so the price was a bit higher. The main patch is base on 100 pieces. If anyone does or knows an embroiderer...feel free o chime in here!
They look awesome!! It's a shame the quote came back kinda high. I wouldn't know of any place to try and get cheaper pricing so I can't help there.
if its a good quality patch then its worth it. are they dealing with shipping them out or are you getting them shipped to you then you mail them out? if they do all the leg work thats awesome but thinking you may have to
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5