Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I finally figured out where they got that graphic. It is the cover graphic from the movie "House of Fallen". It is on netflix now.
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2011/smal...?iid=HP_LN

Recommended zombie emergency kit from CNN....If money were not an issue. Excellent choices though. Someone did their research.
If anybody feels generous enough to let go of a spare small flat Zombie poster please shoot me a pm. The ones I submitted for must have been shipped to California or something coz they sure haven't reached me.
I just checked the CDC page and they're out of stock of anything listed and they're seemingly winding down the content of that webpage.
(10-18-2011, 01:28 PM)Chip W Wrote: [ -> ]If anybody feels generous enough to let go of a spare small flat Zombie poster please shoot me a pm. The ones I submitted for must have been shipped to California or something coz they sure haven't reached me.
I just checked the CDC page and they're out of stock of anything listed and they're seemingly winding down the content of that webpage.

I sent you a PM.
(10-18-2011, 04:18 PM)BioHazard74D Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2011, 01:28 PM)Chip W Wrote: [ -> ]If anybody feels generous enough to let go of a spare small flat Zombie poster please shoot me a pm. The ones I submitted for must have been shipped to California or something coz they sure haven't reached me.

I sent you a PM.

Thank you. Big Grin

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5