Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(08-02-2011, 06:28 PM)BioHazard74D Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to get 20 total posters, most small size folded. After friends and family that want some, I still should have about 10 left
to give people here. Now's the hard part, waiting 4-6 weeks.

Just clicked through every option they had hoping to get lucky, not a thing available. Hopefully they print more.
Same here I tried every possible option and couldnt get any. If anyone has extra of either please let me know. I will continue to try in hopes of more becoming available and get extra too incase someone doesn't get them.
(08-02-2011, 06:28 PM)BioHazard74D Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to get 20 total posters, most small size folded. After friends and family that want some, I still should have about 10 left
to give people here. Now's the hard part, waiting 4-6 weeks.

Hah! So now we all know who snarfed up all 20 of that they actually had printed up... tsk tsk tsk... always one in every crowd Big Grin

--Kluge
[Image: attachment.php?aid=578]

anyone have an extra one of these?
I haven't received the ones sent to my house yet. However my parents in TN got the ones I sent to that address. They should be mailing them to me today or tomorrow. Has anyone else received theirs yet?
Nice find...thanks for posting the link.

Hell, I'll just print my own...
Got mine. One small one (like you pictured) and a large one with different wording.
They're available again!

I just ordered 5 of each!

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGO
Yep, it just took my order.
good thing I set that as my homepage and tried it every time I launched my browser, huh?

Smile Good luck to the rest of you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5