Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAZRT Facbook Page Closing In On 10,000 Likes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-10-2015, 05:54 AM)Normanvin Wrote: [ -> ]It may be time to redefine the intention of this forum. When I check in here, which is daily you rarely see new content. Is it a zombie fan site. a gun site. a preppers site?
I always looked at it as all the above. There was something for everyone. One thing that has happened is that the major contributing members have drifted away. The result being the forums are just not that interesting anymore.
New blood may perk the site up.
The original members of the site told me they chose zombie as an all encompassing word to basically mean anything and anyone that means to do harm. In the years I've been a member it has remained a page about being prepared. However on occasion someone will join with the "dude zombies are like totally awesome" mentality. I try my best to out the prying eyes that also join on occasion. This site as survived because of anonymity.
If I could make a suggestion- go thru and delete anyone who hasn't been on in 2+ years.
That would leave twelve of us.
^Hahaha. That many? Steamtownwelder would probably come back if there was more going on. Where's Opie been? Nepawolf is in sc now.
I really don't CARE for the whole zombie thing, but I bring it up occasionally as I find stuff - assuming I'm being, "relevant." Rolleyes

I'm down with the "preparedness" motif, although we're competing with OTHER PA webforums already devoted to such things - especially those that cover the firearms angle.

And when did NEPAWOLF move to SC?!?! I need a Cheerwine connection down there! Tongue
What we need is another 12 year old ninja post whore know it all to join up. That usually gets things fired up a bit.
(04-12-2015, 08:02 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]What we need is another 12 year old ninja post whore know it all to join up. That usually gets things fired up a bit.

[Image: smiley-laughing017.gif][Image: smiley-laughing021.gif][Image: smiley-laughing001.gif]
I think of this site as a way to stay ahead of the game, Being prepared for just about anything, because it does help out a lot, but not only that it's certainly good entertainment.
Now as far as the postings, yeah I think I see a new post or response once every few weeks... Meaning the water don't have many waves so if we can get Frankenstein's heart beating again I'm all for it.
But the question is how?
Need to get a few people banned from poofa.

That really picked things up here last time.
(04-24-2015, 04:24 PM)Normanvin Wrote: [ -> ]Need to get a few people banned from poofa.

That really picked things up here last time.

Angel
Pages: 1 2 3