Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAZRT Facbook Page Closing In On 10,000 Likes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Last I new some chick was the head admin, then 3 days later she joined on here.
Well they need to get back into gear, with this thing, This forum could really rock...
I'll help if needed.
Hey guys....I am still admin of this forum and the facebook page. I want to get it rolling even bigger and better but need some ideas for content. Suggestions?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.
Would be nice to see this forum more active
I agree, I really think this forum could be something more.
More info, more interaction, more team players and such.
We just got to figure out what the more is.
To the admins of this site, here are some advices to maybe help you...
First off this forum has "WAY" too many threads, some that are Eons old, and pretty much un-necessary, some un-responded to in at least a year or so.
For instance copied and pasted: PAZRT administrators were interviewed by a fellow horror web site: Author andrewjs18 Last Post 09-15-2010 10:27 AM
Last Post: by opie
So first, delete unused threads, any threads that are obsolete and that shrinks having to sort thru stuff to find active threads to respond to and enjoy.

2nd. Under Survival TV shows, books & guides - have discussions, ask for or about reviews of all the zombie movies out there get the people involved... There are currently 328 zombie movies made since 1968 pick a few post the titles and if you can find them on YouTube the movie itself, Let people watch it and have fun discussing it.

3rd, have usable links that people really want, and can use. Help people find what they want to buy and sell which is currently available and not already sold. Right now on this forum have to search thru countless ads from way long ago for stuff for sale that I want but then realize the ad is prob gone and from 2013 or 2014.
Have ads that are current and delete ads 6 months old or older.

And 4th have a freebie forum, give people the chance to post things they want to give away, kinda like craigslist, and once the stuff is given away pull the ad.
As well the admins should stay on top of the site, stay current stay known and interactive themselves.

These are my suggestions, what does everyone think ???
I don't think stuff needs to be deleted, per se - historical reference and information can be a good thing.

I wonder if the whole "zombie thing" has played out though, and that passe association might be HURTING us... but it is what it is, now... Confused
I do enjoy this forum, its very informational. I enjoy prepping and being prepared.
Its great that this forum is here to help and protect the family.
But I do somewhat, Key word is somewhat agree with the Mafioso... The Zombie genre has been huge in recent years, but you have to wonder when will the genre peak?
I've seen so many "The Walking Dead" spin offs such as Z Nation, the zombie PI chick series that seems to have crashed and burned.
DVD movies being pushed out like crazy that well really sucks.
I guess people think if you put the word "Zombie" on anything it'll sell and maybe it will be hell I don't want a suck ass zombie movie for ten bucks I'm gonna hurl across the room cuz it was so bad.

Has the Zombie genre and its liking been played out??? Guess we shall soon see. Smile
It may be time to redefine the intention of this forum. When I check in here, which is daily you rarely see new content. Is it a zombie fan site. a gun site. a preppers site?
(04-10-2015, 05:54 AM)Normanvin Wrote: [ -> ]It may be time to redefine the intention of this forum. When I check in here, which is daily you rarely see new content. Is it a zombie fan site. a gun site. a preppers site?

^^^ THIS.
Pages: 1 2 3