Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Firearms Training / Practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-08-2010, 05:31 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]Nope no...uh uh. You ruined the mood...it's over. Gotta wait till next time.

9mm better than .45.... flame on!
(09-09-2010, 07:40 PM)NEPAdestroyer Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2010, 05:31 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]Nope no...uh uh. You ruined the mood...it's over. Gotta wait till next time.

9mm better than .45.... flame on!

Your right rep sent!!!Big Grin
Neither ... it's about shot placement Big Grin
I think that counts as trolling....lol
Pffft, everyone knows anything under 40mm Bofors is worthless against armored zombie elephants, why would you even waste your time?
Also everyone knows you should CC instead of OC..... Tongue
I need to meet some people with land outside of the PGH area. I took forgranted the fact I could go to our couple hundred acre family farm and let a couple hundred rounds rip in which ever fashion I pleased. I could do drills, I could bench shoot I could double tap, ect... Now all Ive got are a bunch of over priced indoor ranges with ridiculous rules. I think I'll break down and join the PSMC this week.
(09-10-2010, 12:00 PM)Kyle H Wrote: [ -> ]I need to meet some people with land outside of the PGH area. I took forgranted the fact I could go to our couple hundred acre family farm and let a couple hundred rounds rip in which ever fashion I pleased. I could do drills, I could bench shoot I could double tap, ect... Now all Ive got are a bunch of over priced indoor ranges with ridiculous rules. I think I'll break down and join the PSMC this week.

PMSC has VERY nice ranges.

http://www.pmsconline.com/about_us/about_us.htm

I went out to a shoot last summer and had a blast, literally. Tongue

honestly, if all my family in PA wasn't in SE PA, I'd probably move out more to the central/western part of the state where it's less populated.
Caveat Emptor on fleabay, BUT... ACU throat protection is veddy, veddy, nice

[Image: s-l500.jpg]
About the time this thread was active, I was just starting my initial training with THESE guys.

https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.p...d-Atlantic

Jay Cunningham, who is active on that OTHER (lesser Wink ) PA board, is GREAT to work with 1 on 1, as well as with small groups.

We're out of time NOW, as the zombies RISE next week... but IF we survive, touching base with these folks, wouldn't be a bad way to revive the training idea!
Pages: 1 2 3 4