Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAFOA ZRT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will we be able to continue to sell merch using the logo from the Poofa thread? The one where the logo has PAFOA on the hat thingy? Maybe we could re-do that artwork (and by we I mean Rocket) so that it has a military style cover that says PA ZRT.
We could probably go either way on the art. The PAFOA is kind of like a little homage to the mother forum!

(Save your banner to your pc and then re upload it here)
RocketFoot Wrote:We could probably go either way on the art. The PAFOA is kind of like a little homage to he mother forum!

I wasn't thinking of doing away with it, but didn't know if there would be a pissing match if we use the art with PAFOA on it to help fund this site and to sell merch with that on it. I'd personally like to keep it as a nod, but didn't know if there would be an issue.

Then again it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
I need to get my banner up dated. I was wondering the same thing today since PAFOA is owned. I was also wondering if there would be a back lash from this site being up and running. However rocketfoot is a mod and with all of the zombie stuff in the longe section this is a necessary evil.
Yeah, I don't see any problem with a spin off mini forum. It will help keep the Lounge on PAFOA rolling smoothly and not cluttered up with zombie chat.
RocketFoot Wrote:Yeah, I don't see any problem with a spin off mini forum. It will help keep the Lounge on PAFOA rolling smoothly and not cluttered up with zombie chat.

^this.
Now our thread over there is just turning into a 1-900 chat line. :roll:
RocketFoot Wrote:We could probably go either way on the art. The PAFOA is kind of like a little homage to the mother forum!

I been trying for 30 minutes, can't get it up (he-he). I have it saved on my computer, but it won't go into my sig
pirateron Wrote:
RocketFoot Wrote:We could probably go either way on the art. The PAFOA is kind of like a little homage to the mother forum!

I been trying for 30 minutes, can't get it up (he-he). I have it saved on my computer, but it won't go into my sig

Try to just copy the location and then insert it between the img tags.
Is Ronnie77 around? I want to order some shirts. I sent him a pm about a month or so ago, some time after sector 7 meet and greet and haven't gotten a response. I understand people are busy, just wanted to make sure everything is ok.
Pages: 1 2