Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAFOA ZRT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-27-2009, 11:13 PM)xd40_jim Wrote: [ -> ]Is Ronnie77 around? I want to order some shirts. I sent him a pm about a month or so ago, some time after sector 7 meet and greet and haven't gotten a response. I understand people are busy, just wanted to make sure everything is ok.

did you try him on here AND pafoa? he may of forgot about this place or something...

I'll see if RocketFoot has his contact number and maybe he can try calling him..
(09-27-2009, 11:33 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2009, 11:13 PM)xd40_jim Wrote: [ -> ]Is Ronnie77 around? I want to order some shirts. I sent him a pm about a month or so ago, some time after sector 7 meet and greet and haven't gotten a response. I understand people are busy, just wanted to make sure everything is ok.

did you try him on here AND pafoa? he may of forgot about this place or something...

I'll see if RocketFoot has his contact number and maybe he can try calling him..

Yeah, I tried on both, he hasn't been on PAFOA in 4 weeks and haven't seen him around here either, PM'ed him on both sites.
Pages: 1 2