Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Posting your skills..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-17-2013, 05:51 PM)imxaxmuffin Wrote: [ -> ]I really feel as if I don't have any really beneficial skills, but I am a type or person that thinks 'outside of the box'. I seem to have a different thought process than most people which seems to be helpful in many situations, sometimes it's because I can find the simplicity in complicated situations. Also, I own the anarchist cook book.

you could feed people...i mean, you are a muffin, are you not? lol
I have no military exp but i read military manuals and play mil sim airsoft
i am studying to be a masonry
i own several rifles and knives
i live westmoreland county
i backpack and plan to hike the appalachian trail when im 21
[/size]
(03-03-2015, 09:11 AM)hile-dog Wrote: [ -> ]I have to military exp but i read military manuals and play mil sim airsoft
i am studying to be a mason
i own several rifles and knives
i live westmoreland county
i backpack and plan to hike the appalachian trail when im 21
[/size]

The only REAL skill needed to survive the New World Order... Confused
U.S.A.F Security Forces A1C for two years. I was Honorably Discharged after a perforated left lung, which has now healed up quite nicely.

Comfortable with many weapon platforms, but I never post what I own online.

Survival training, IT certs, Chemistry Knowledge, Field Medicine, and I make a mean Moscow Mule.

A1C
(10-01-2015, 06:25 PM)A1C Wrote: [ -> ]...and I make a mean Moscow Mule.

You're in! Big Grin

And on behalf of a grateful American, thank you for your service! [Image: salute_smiley.gif]
Hi all, I wanted to revisit this post... And the following are what I can bring to the group.

I was a US Army MP served for 4 years - 305th MP Co. Alpha 795th MP BN 14th MP REG.
I'm a gun owner and shoot regularly at Keystone Shooting Center in Cranberry Township.
And I own plenty of my own artillery.

I was in the Security Enforcement field for 15 years, Armed & Unarmed.
I have my Associate Degree in Criminal Justice, with a minor in Corrections and Constitutional Law.
I have several certifications in Law Enforcement including Tactical police procedures, Offensive and Defensive Driving, including High Speed Evasion & Pursuit.
That being said I've pretty much served in protective services all my working life.
I am a hard worker, (Worker Ant) to the family... I bust my ass to provide my loved ones with everything they need and some of what they want.
I am a protector. I have a large library in my home office on survival, Digging in/Bugging out.
This and that that I've read and studied.

I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty or bloody!
When it comes to Me or the other guy, I'm gonna be the one to walk away.
I'm an avid exerciser, I can jog ten miles a day and Jog at a 7.0 mph pace.
I'm not greedy, and I was raised to share, and help others if I can.
I'm a family man and will kill to defend... My Home, My family and myself.
If it ever came down to it, my apocalyptic group I an alpha, and can lead but I am not afraid to follow unless you're leading us off a cliff or into a FUBAR situation and if that's the case you're on your own.

I'm one of those guys you want on your team when the SHTF.
Oh and I failed to mention my Birth name is Roger, and it itself, means Famous Fighter or Famous warrior as an American name,
or if you go by the English version it means "God's Warrior"

Savage Arms 12 Gauge Pistol Grip Tactical Shotgun
[Image: Shotgun.jpg]

My Bushmaster AR-15 with Long Range scope. 
[Image: AR.jpg]

A compilation of my toys. 
[Image: Comp.jpg]

And my shooting ability... Pretty damn good if I may say so myself. 

[Image: Range.jpg]
(04-18-2020, 11:10 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I wanted to revisit this post... And the following are what I can bring to the group.

"You're IN!"   Cool

[Image: s-l400.jpg]
Thanks, It's always nice to be invited and not picked last like when waiting to be picked for dodge ball in gym class.
I can turn beer into USED beer!   Tongue

And I have some interesting FDE rifles...   Cool

[Image: 100-6235-crop.jpg]
I've always been a fan of gun metal gray or flat black. I never was a fan of FDE.
Pages: 1 2 3 4