Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Posting your skills..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-31-2011, 06:34 PM)xVNV-NATIONx Wrote: [ -> ]1. 3 years exp. In both AutoCAD 2010 & 2011, and by-hand Architectural Drafting.
2. 7 years exp. In computer programming; (HTML, Visual Basic, Java, C#).
3. Excellent in math and science…
4. OCD, I keep things organized and plans are always set.
5. 6 years exp. In studying PA wildlife identification (trees, plants, animals, aquatics, etc.)
6. Have done numerous work through the PA game and fish commissions, as well as the DCNR.
7. Dropped out of Penn State Main (completed 36 credits freshman year);
was studying Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering; It wasn't where I wanted to be.
8. I know how to shoot and operate just about any firearm you hand me.
9. 8 years exp. As a licensed PA hunter…
10. I can cook, (yeah, it includes sandwiches).
11. I know what I’m doing, and I’m quick witted.
12. 12 yrs exp. In art and design classes; Strong attention to detail.

I’m young and a female, don’t hold it against me…
I’m very intelligent, and if you teach me something new, I will learn and retain it…
Any questions at all, feel free to message me; I have opinions on everything.

Glad to see we have another female on the site! Welcome to the PAZRT from sector 6.
(08-31-2011, 07:39 PM)xVNV-NATIONx Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... okay... Waste of my time.

Was completely joking. Chill out. If you can't appreciate a dry sense of humor you may not enjoy the forums. Sorry for having some fun.
(08-31-2011, 07:53 PM)Chicago Ted Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2011, 07:39 PM)xVNV-NATIONx Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... okay... Waste of my time.

Was completely joking. Chill out. If you can't appreciate a dry sense of humor you may not enjoy the forums. Sorry for having some fun.

Way to go Ted... keep it up and we wont have any chicks hangin around.Big Grin

Hi I'm Thrasher. Welcome, come in, have a seat, never mind the bloody chainsaw.
(08-31-2011, 10:23 PM)xVNV-NATIONx Wrote: [ -> ]lol... I see you are studying at Penn State, that alone tells me alot about your person... Don't go chasing away all the woman; instead of having a nice lady friend, you'll have Bubba humping you after shit hits the fan. I don't think you'll enjoy that too much....

Penn state? No idea where you pulled that out of but I've been -finished- with college. If you spent ten minutes on the forum you could tell something about my person instead of assuming, Hannah Montana.

And Brittney, before you assume I chase away all the women and get yourself all hot and bothered thinking about me and bubba you should sit back and think about insinuating someone is going to get raped after joining a group of total strangers.

I'm sure you're a keeper.
I think my skill set speaks for itself...
Wow....uber-Sensativity isn't going to lend itself well to this group. Just saying...let sall take a step back...a deep breath....watch the origional dawn of the dead, have a beer, and emo/goth/industial music loving female make us all a sandwich while we attempt to become more sensitive males.

Seriously though....just dish it out as you take it and don't get nasty and you'll blend right in....if you get all huffy (not the bike) it'll be like blood in the water. Kinda like virtual Darwinism.
Sorry kiltedguard, it must have been my time of the month, lmfao.... Ham or Turkey on your sandwich? And do you want that toasted? hahahaha....

I like metal, mostly old stuff, currently stuck on Judas Priest.... Breakin' the law!

Hi JesterPgh!!!
EMT with training in Paramedic
-NYS EMT-Basic
-Recisprocity to Pennsylvania
NFPA Firefighter 1
-HAZMAT OPS
-ICE/WATER RESCUE
Improvision is my speciality
Adaptation is my game
You need something? Talk to me, we can find it
Grew up local, lived in Northern New York for a few years (Canadian Border)
-Which means I can adapt and blend into any group of seedy persons Wink

Current Kit-M4A3, Rem 870, Glock 21

Any questions, feel free to IM ME
my skills
1. navigation. take me somewhere once, i will remember how to get there. also good at reading/memorizing maps.
2. problem solving.
3. being an insensitive a--hole. apparently i can be pretty good at that.
4. many other things that i cant think of at the moment

jack of many trades, master of none.
(01-13-2012, 01:26 PM)RONIN4hire Wrote: [ -> ]Morning neighbors! winter is finally here?
Fmr EagleScout, accomplished outdoor survival skillset
Former FFLholder, LE skills/weapons instructor
Current ER RN, with EMS background
Can save a life or take it, as the situation requires...
Equally as adept with hammer, saw, socket wrench, spatula & stove

Once an Eagle always an Eagle in my book.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Pages: 1 2 3 4