Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
WHEN you get banned from Facetard, post your good stuff here! - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Front Office (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Front-Office)
+--- Forum: Support & Suggestions (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Support-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: WHEN you get banned from Facetard, post your good stuff here! (/Thread-WHEN-you-get-banned-from-Facetard-post-your-good-stuff-here)

Pages: 1 2

RE: WHEN you get banned from Facetard, post your good stuff here! - The War Wagon - 07-28-2022

[Image: factfucks-suck-ass.jpg]

RE: WHEN you get banned from Facetard, post your good stuff here! - The War Wagon - 08-04-2022

(07-06-2022, 07:32 AM)The War Wagon Wrote: Just got banned for lamenting that the cops didn't pop that little pantywaist incel in Chitcago who shot up the parade on July 4, so I sent the factfucks this as their wake-up call this morning!

"So which mass murderer are you loving on today? Jeffrey Dahmer, Timothy McVeigh? Pol Pot? Mao Zedong? Frame this & hang it there in Mommy's basement - make her proud that you aspire to "greatness!""

[Image: 6lxly2.jpg]

Suck it facetard - you own it!!!

Found another psycho tranny that facetard is providing cover for!

SHOCKER: Would-Be Kavanaugh Assassin Has a Secret That the Lefty Media Won't Touch

[/url]
By [url=https://pjmedia.com/columnist/kevindowneyjr]Kevin Downey Jr.
Aug 03, 2022 10:25 AM ET

[Image: 0fde2b6d-b157-4e70-b0d0-de57749e122e-860x475.jpg]AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin

Quote:The left hates when the crime doesn’t fit the narrative.

Nicholas Roske, 26, decided he had to kill Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh to keep Roe Vs Wade intact. We later learned he was hoping to slaughter three conservative justices.

RELATED: Would-Be Kavanaugh Assassin Was ‘Shooting for Three’ Justices, Sources Confirm
Roske was arrested with a handgun, a knife, pepper spray, zip-tie locks, and burglary tools.
Investigators have recently uncovered information about Roske that “somehow” hasn’t made the mainstream media news cycle. Roske claimed online to be a trans woman named “Sofie.”
Quote:TRANS-O-RAMA! Roske posted under the Reddit username “AmericanNick,” but also went by the name “Sofie 42.” He sought women to hang out with, saying that if they “made out that’s cool. If not, that’s cool too.”
The FBI discovered a conversation where Roske, who identified as “Sophie 42,” said he was planning to kill three justices.
[Image: sophie42.png]
Online sleuths learned that he had posted an ad on Reddit using the AmericanNick moniker, which the FBI identified as one of Roske’s online aliases. Roske claimed to be a “MtF” (male-to-female) trans person looking for female companions to cuddle and play video games with him.
[Image: FY3kCaYXwAU_R-c-798x1024-1-569x730.jpeg]
In the r/GamerPals subreddit, Roske posted a personal ad with the subject line: “F4F [female for female] 25 PST Trans Gamer Girl Seeking Friend.” He detailed in one posting that he prefers women because “there are very few men I have felt comfortable with even platonically so that is why I’m specifying.”

RELATED: The Left Is Willfully Blind to Transgender Attacks on Kids
Needless to say, the mainstream media has been mum on Roske’s alleged transgender life. If you are a PJ Media reader, you aren’t surprised. We’ve seen the media go silent on trans violence before. Even when the violence is sexual and against kids.
Remember Randy Stair, the transgendered person who barricaded the exits at the Weis supermarket where he worked and shot three co-workers to death before killing himself? It’s ok if you don’t. The mainstream media also dodged that story when it didn’t fit the narrative. Stair wrote:
Quote:I hate guys, I think they’re f***ing disgusting . The facial hair they have, the body hair, the muscle build, and all that f***ng body structure s***… Everything about guys I hate. And the fact that I was forced to live as one, you know, that hurt a lot. And also, I hated my name, too. My life was a living hell.
Remember when the far-left media tried to paint the Highland Park mass-shooter as a conservative, despite the Antifa tats? Nice try.
Quote:Robert Crimo self-described himself as "woke"
He has Antifa tattoos
Are we going to see what a threat Antifa/Wokeness is?
— 1775 – Marc J. Randazza (@marcorandazza) July 4, 2022
^^^FACETARD PROVIDES COVER FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Pravda-like media will continue to ignore stories that don’t propagate their narrative and PJ Media will continue to bring you the truth. What can you do to help? Become a PJ Media VIP member today! Click that link and keep real news flowing. Don’t let the commies shut us down. I happen to know they are trying to silence us. FIGHT BACK
? ? ? THE FACTHOLES!!!!

RE: WHEN you get banned from Facetard, post your good stuff here! - The War Wagon - 09-05-2022

Facetard factfucks don't like memes with this image, freely available on IMGFLIP.com  So I made this for them!!!

[Image: factfuck-bullshit1.jpg]

RE: WHEN you get banned from Facetard, post your good stuff here! - The War Wagon - 09-11-2022

Now here's the $64 question - why do factfucks hat scxhoolchildren?!

[Image: factfucks-hat-schoolchildren.jpg]

Here's their pisspoor excuse for hating schoolteachers!

[Image: factfucks-hate-teachers.jpg]

The dumbfuicks are providing cover for future crazies (leftards - always) who shoot up schools, because factfucks hate America!!!!

Polititard - 31 flavors of ANTI-AMERICANISM!!!!

RE: WHEN you get banned from Facetard, post your good stuff here! - The War Wagon - 12-20-2022

Congratulations to Zombie.Hunter, for getting permabanned from Facetard this week for being on the side of truth, justice & the AMERICAN way, which they are NOT.  Let us know if you get permabanned, that we may salute you, too!

To you, Zombie.Hunter!

[Image: giphy.gif]