Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
So I haven't been here in 5+ years, & NOW my account is... - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Front Office (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Front-Office)
+--- Forum: Support & Suggestions (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Support-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: So I haven't been here in 5+ years, & NOW my account is... (/Thread-So-I-haven-t-been-here-in-5-years-NOW-my-account-is)

So I haven't been here in 5+ years, & NOW my account is... - The War Wagon - 09-18-2021

... GONE!  [Image: shocked.gif][Image: shocked.gif][Image: shocked.gif]

I seem to recall something in Admin/Mod school about "snoozers" and, "losing," but I think I had a hangover that day, and didn't take very good notes... Confused

BUT... NOW, you want BACK in...  [Image: toetap05.gif]

Ok... time then, to, "Sing for Your Supper," as it were.  In addition to the REQUIRED mea culpa's, and several minutes of Admin-amusing self-flagellation Big Grin , tell us - in 500 words or less, WHY you MISTAKENLY left in the first place Dodgy  , and what you plan to IMMEDIATELY begin contributing to the forum, once we log you BACK in.

Originality & humor go a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ways towards soothing management's annoyance.  If aliens beamed you up 5+ years ago, and anally probed you harder than Willie Brown did Kamalalala - ding-dong, THAT... could be humorous, AND, restoration-worthy!  Big Grin

If you got sent to Afghanistan 5+ years ago, and were clinging to the wing of the last C-130 outta there (an identifying pic WOULD be helpful), that would CERTAINLY bump you to the front of the line of, "restoration worthy."  [Image: notworthy.gif]

But if you just... uhmmmm... "forgot" Angel ... and we find you were post-whoring somewhere ELSE this whole time Angry Angry Angry ... you MIGHT have to muck out the Aegean stables FIRST (it's chock full of Chinese spamtards we've buried back there over the last several years...), in order to regain our favor... and admittance.

A friendly Public Service Announcement for the Mildly Curious, from...

- Da' Management -

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

RE: So I haven't been here in 5+ years, & NOW my account is... - Zombie.Hunter - 09-27-2021

If you haven't logged in, in 5 years and your best friend happens to be named Wilson... Ok welcome back.
If you can prove you were a POW for those 5 years you will be completely restored with honors.
If you were in a coma and awoke to a world filled with zombies, You're welcome in our group.
But if you were MIA for 5 years and just came back because you were bored, piss off ya wanker.

So I haven't been here in 5+ years, & NOW my account is... - YllwFvr - 10-17-2021

I'm back. Probably been longer than 5 years.

First off, I was never as big a presence here as I was on Poofa. But what happened? Divorce, custody battle, selling almost everything I own and having to abandon most of the rest.
I went from a three story house to whatever fit in my compact car with my 4 year old in the back seat and moved across the country.
Lost my Germah Shepherd in there too. If she came, I'd have had to abandon a lot more. It was a one way trip.

Took me about 3 years to get back on my feet. By then I'd forgotten this place was here. I even ogled my ZRT patch a few times without making the connection.

WW sent me a PM that brought it back onto my radar. Just took me another few months to get back on.
Good to be back.

As my old Pal NEPADetroyer said
"Have you ever seen an actual zombie? No? YOURE WELCOME!"

Deanimation is my motivation

RE: So I haven't been here in 5+ years, & NOW my account is... - The War Wagon - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 02:31 AM)YllwFvr Wrote: I'm back. Probably been longer than 5 years.

First off, I was never as big a presence here as I was on Poofa. But what happened? Divorce, custody battle, selling almost everything I own and having to abandon most of the rest.
I went from a three story house to whatever fit in my compact car with my 4 year old in the back seat and moved across the country.
Lost my Germah Shepherd in there too. If she came, I'd have had to abandon a lot more. It was a one way trip.

Took me about 3 years to get back on my feet. By then I'd forgotten this place was here. I even ogled my ZRT patch a few times without making the connection.

WW sent me a PM that brought it back onto my radar. Just took me another few months to get back on.
Good to be back.

As my old Pal NEPADetroyer said
"Have you ever seen an actual zombie? No? YOURE WELCOME!"

Deanimation is my motivation

Damn brudda... sounds like zombies would've been PREFERABLE to the ex!   Confused 

We're glad you found the trail of breadcrumbs back - don't worry about 'tools of the trade.'  Most of us always have a spare 'sumpin'-or-other' laying around you can borrow.  Because watching the news headlines these past 2 years, we need MORE ZRT'ers on board; the brain-dead have us surrounded & outnumbered!!!  [Image: shocked.gif][Image: shocked.gif][Image: shocked.gif]

RE: So I haven't been here in 5+ years, & NOW my account is... - Zombie.Hunter - 10-18-2021

Welcome back!
Glad to have another one to add to our team.
[Image: 200.gif]

RE: So I haven't been here in 5+ years, & NOW my account is... - The War Wagon - 01-13-2022

LOTTA ZOMBIE SEARCHES OF DEAD ACCOUNTS GOING ON THESE DAYS(MOSTLY BY MONTREAL CANADIANS BY IP SEARCH) SO IT SEEMED A GOOD TIME TO BUMP THIS THREAD. FOLLOW POST #1 ON WHAT TO DO IF YOU'RE A RETURNING ZOMBIE AND WE'LL GO FROM THERE!

RE: So I haven't been here in 5+ years, & NOW my account is... - Zombie.Hunter - 01-13-2022

Lotta bodies lying around here, dead accounts and dead posts. We should gather up the corpses and bury them, rid the site of dead weight. That's one of the reasons the site keeps crashing, too much data.
Our leader/Boss has been using the delete button alot lately and it seems to be working.
Opinions???

RE: So I haven't been here in 5+ years, & NOW my account is... - The War Wagon - 01-13-2022

(01-13-2022, 09:08 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: Lotta bodies lying around here, dead accounts and dead posts. We should gather up the corpses and bury them, rid the site of dead weight. That's one of the reasons the site keeps crashing, too much data.
Our leader/Boss has been using the delete button alot lately and it seems to be working.
Opinions???

I've been shiitecanning dead accounts for a while now.  If they need to be permanently scrubbed, so be it.