Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Politics)
+--- Thread: PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! (/Thread-PA-mask-dip-ery-REFUTED)

PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! - The War Wagon - 06-26-2020

As you know, Zombie Wolf-in-sheeple's-clothing keeps bleating on about how, "it's the 'LAW'"... Rolleyes ... to hafta wear one.

MANY thanks to State Sen. Dough Mastriano, 33rd District, for setting our power-mad zombie STRAIGHT, with this letter, posted on his website.  Feel free to print it off, and hand 'em out.  I know I will be doing so!!!

MASTRIANO OP-ED: Wearing a Mask is not Pennsylvania State Law

Quote:Posted on May 19, 2020

Upon being asked last week if wearing a mask is law in Pennsylvania, Governor Wolf responded, “I’m not a lawyer, so I don’t know what the issue is here, uh, if you want to stay safe, you ought to wear a mask…again, you can take that as something maybe, uh, has force of law.”

After six years in office, we would assume that the Governor understands how laws are created.

In fact, there is no law to wear a mask in Pennsylvania.

Laws are created by two legislative bodies – the House of Representatives and the Senate, who together form the General Assembly. As a member of the Pennsylvania Senate, no mask bill has crossed my desk. Just because our Governor thinks it into being, doesn’t mean he can snap his fingers and make it so.

This chaos and confusion about whether wearing a mask is law is the result of our Governor’s rhetorical routine.

His Orwellian newspeak has bamboozled citizens into thinking that masks are indeed law. As a result there are signs on businesses that declare law mandates that people must have a mask on before entering. These businesses are woefully misinformed.

On April 15th of this year, Governor Wolf suggested that citizens who do not wear masks while shopping be denied service.He further declared that a business can “deny entry to individuals not wearing masks, UNLESS the business is providing medication, medical supplies, or food.”

Then why do chain pharmacies, which supply all three – medication, medical supplies and food – have signs on their doors indicating it is state law?
The same holds true for a chain grocery store in western PA, which was recorded physically removing and harassing citizens for not wearing masks, again, under the misguided assumption that it is law.

The confusion on wearing masks is not limited to Governor Wolf.  On February 29th, U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams advised people to stop buying masks, and claimed “they are NOT effective in preventing the general public from catching Coronavirus.”

Do masks only protect healthcare workers?  Dr. Anthony Fauci, echoed this same message on March 8th saying “there’s no reason to be walking around with a mask…it might make people feel a little better…but it’s not providing the perfect protection the people think it is.”

Our citizens look to these individuals as experts with medical expertise.  Why then does our Governor rely on Secretary Levine, whose practice has been in pediatrics and psychiatry, with specialties in addiction and eating disorders? A secretary whose COVID-19 numbers in Pennsylvania are deceptively exaggerated and further complicated by zero experience in state policy and epidemiology.

Researchers disagree whether a face mask actually protects you.  It’s believed that the virus can be spread through a fine mist called an aerosol, unlike large respiratory droplets associated with influenza. Regular surgical masks only block the larger droplets. While the CDC recommends the use of bandanas, scarves and other homemade masks when necessary, according to a 2013 study published in the Cambridge University Press, homemade masks should only be considered as a last resort.  And, Dr. Michael Osterholm, an infectious disease and environmental health expert with the University of Minnesota, declared that “surgical masks and cloth masks…don’t stop the aerosols…and the virus is basically going right around the sides of these open gaps in the masks.”

Masks also exacerbate existing medical conditions.  People with heart or lung disease can be adversely affected by wearing a mask, forcing the lungs to work harder to breath due to carbon dioxide buildup, which subsequently reduces the intake of oxygen.  According to the National Institutes of Health, inhaling high levels of carbon dioxide may be life threatening and cause Hypercapnia, which happens when your body does not receive enough fresh oxygen. And a May 2020 study published in Respiratory Care demonstrated that blood oxygen saturation and exhaled carbon dioxide levels showed significant differences before and after N95 use. Yet, numerous individuals, fearful of Pennsylvania’s “encouragement” to wear masks, are exercising – running and walking – with masks that are neither effective or good for their health.

Although businesses can require you to wear a mask, IT IS NOT STATE LAW.

If they sell food, medication and medical supplies – Governor Wolf says you cannot be denied entry.

Know your rights, and overcome the confusion created by our Governor and Secretary of health.  Using fear and chaos to control a populace is a treacherous path in a constitutional republic.  It is because of this that I do daily updates at 8pm on my Senator Doug Mastriano Facebook page to answer questions and to update constituents with facts and truth.  This is the way to get through this unprecedented and perilous time.  As Jesus said, “you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.”

Senator Mastriano represents the 33rd District in the Pennsylvania Senate. The District includes Adams County and parts of Franklin, Cumberland and York counties.

RE: PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! - The War Wagon - 06-26-2020

AND as a followup!!!

Mastriano Op-Ed: Wearing a Mask is STILL not Pennsylvania State Law

Quote:Posted on Jun 19, 2020

Wearing a mask is no longer about safety, but about Governor Wolf’s autocratic control over your life (see his June 17 press conference). 
After coming under scrutiny for double standards and hypocritical behavior, the Wolf Administration issued more conflicted guidance today demanding that masks be worn.
So much for “my body, my choice…” or is that only reserved for aborting babies?  This slogan goes out the window when it comes to forced vaccinations, contact tracing and compelling people to wear face masks?

What about masks? Are they, or aren’t they mandated?  According to the Governor’s press conference on June 17, dithering confusion remains. 
When confronted by journalists, the Governor capitulates often times on this issue, such as during his press conference on Monday, June 8th.  After being asked about the topic, Governor Wolf responded, “uh, they’re not required.”

But wait, he continued: “Let me make sure I said that right, I’m not a lawyer.”  We “ought” to be wearing a mask he said, and stores “should be” requiring a mask, he claims – and he said this while not wearing a mask himself!  Remember that the Governor cannot make laws.

There is NO LAW to wear a mask in Pennsylvania.

Laws are created by two legislative bodies: the House of Representatives and the Senate, who together form the General Assembly.  As a member of the Pennsylvania Senate, no mask bill has crossed my desk.  Just because our Governor thinks it into being, doesn’t mean he can snap his fingers and make it a law. 

This is the same Governor who declared Dauphin County to be in the yellow phase, and demanded that no one meet in groups larger than 25 people.  In fact, groups larger than 25 were reported and broken up under his mandates.  But, the Governor lives outside of his own edicts and will be remembered for one of the greatest demonstrations of hypocrisy when he marched with hundreds in a county where he forbade this type of gathering.

Funerals were strictly limited, weddings ruined, celebrations curtailed, birthdays oppressed, worship services prohibited and much more were forbidden under his proclamations, but he himself is exempt from his own strict rules.  This means that the Governor’s reputation and credibility is gone and his power is derived from the consent of the people. 

Seeing his Orwellian double speak and hypocrisy reduces the likelihood that such guidance will be taken seriously, since he has trouble living up to his own rules.  The Orwellian newspeak has bamboozled citizens into thinking that masks are indeed law. 

On April 15th, Governor Wolf suggested that citizens who do not wear masks while shopping be denied service. He further declared that a business can “deny entry to individuals not wearing masks, UNLESS the business is providing medication, medical supplies, or food.”  Then why do chain pharmacies, which supply all three – medication, medical supplies and food – have signs on their doors indicating it is state law?  The same holds true for a chain grocery store in western PA, which was recorded physically removing and harassing citizens for not wearing masks, again, under the misguided assumption that it is law.

And, by the way, the experts disagree with his unscientific mantra that “my mask protects you and your mask protects me.”  The respected Dr. Tien Vo said recently there is no scientific basis to support long-term use of masks. “The person exhales and inhales the same air that the lungs are trying to expel – but the air stays in the mask. The lungs are trying to get rid of toxins.”  Cloth masks in particular accumulate sweat, makeup and beauty products, automotive exhaust, pollen, and other particles floating in the air.

Dr. Michael Osterholm, an infectious disease and environmental health expert with the University of Minnesota, declared that “surgical masks and cloth masks…don’t stop the aerosols…and the virus is basically going right around the sides of these open gaps in the masks.”  This was echoed in the recent updates provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), who have now released new guidance on cloth masks.  Those bandanas and single ply masks you have been wearing? Forget it!

The WHO says that you now need at least THREE layers of different materials including an inner and outer layer, as well as a polypropylene filter in the middle.  However, in the same announcement, the WHO, which changes their collective minds as frequently as our Governor, stated that it is “very rare” for asymptomatic people to spread coronavirus. This was months after they stated that COVID-19 was spread through people with and without symptoms.

So, what are we to believe?  And let’s not forget about the other issue with masks – shaming.  Dr. Rick Costa, clinical psychologist with LSU Health said that pandemic shaming (not wearing a mask) is not effective.  “It’s traumatic and painful,” said Costa. “Get your feelings in check, and take care of you…as opposed to judgement and hatred.”

Do you remember the original basis for a lockdown?  It was only supposed to be for two weeks to avoid overwhelming the medical system. No one mentioned masks at that time.  And not only has the curve been “flattened,” but our hospitals are not overwhelmed, and outside of large metropolitan areas such as New York City, none really ever were.

The Centers for Disease Control estimates that the overall fatality rate of those infected with the virus – with or without symptoms – is only 0.26%. Does this mortality rate justify closing businesses, locking up playgrounds, cancelling holidays and summer activities, closing churches, and taking away your freedoms?

Using fear and chaos to control a populace is a treacherous path in a constitutional republic.  It is because of this that I do daily updates at 8pm on my Senator Doug Mastriano Facebook site to answer questions and to update constituents with facts and truth.  This is the way to get through this unprecedented and perilous time.

As Jesus said, “you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.”

Senator Mastriano represents the 33rd District in the Pennsylvania Senate. The District includes Adams County and parts of Franklin, Cumberland and York counties.

RE: PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! - The War Wagon - 07-24-2020

Mousey, after his first (wild) pitch at the Nationals/Yankees game...  Angry

[Image: maskholes.jpg]

RE: PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! - Zombie.Hunter - 07-30-2020

While this is not the law and they are not supposed to be allowed to deny you entry or service because you do not have a mask, this is a practice amongst many businesses including the Monopoly Giant Eagle as well as Home Depot and many of the bigger chains. And all because it is a private business that caters to the public however since it is private they can dictate what customers are allowed to and are not allowed to do while shopping in their stores or frequent seeing their establishment. Giant Eagle is one of the bigger ones that state if you don't wear a mask you do not get service and you are denied entry and they don't care whether or not you have a issue or not. This whole mask thing has gotten blown way out of proportion and too many big businesses have become tyrants.

RE: PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! - The War Wagon - 07-30-2020

(07-30-2020, 08:11 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: This whole mask thing has gotten blown way out of proportion and too many big businesses have become tyrants.

I wonder if we started OPEN CARRYING more, if that might make the masks go away - since we can lawfully open carry anyways.

The Karen's might start DEMANDING "NO open carry with a mask on," and... VOILA!  Problem SOLVED!   Big Grin

RE: PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! - Zombie.Hunter - 08-03-2020

I thought, maybe I'm mistaken but it's currently unlawful to walk onto a business, establishment or installation wearing a firearm and a mask.

RE: PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! - The War Wagon - 08-04-2020

Damn...  Dodgy

Quote:I can legally carry a concealed firearm in Pennsylvania, but can I wear a COVID 19 protective mask while carrying concealed?

Based on our most recent research, the USCCA has identified just two states with statutes against carrying a concealed firearm while wearing a mask: California and Illinois (although sheriffs and county prosecutors in Illinois have made statements indicating that wearing a mask to protect others from COVID-19 while carrying a gun isn’t illegal as long as the wearer isn’t wearing the mask while committing a crime). Due to the large number of inquiries, some states have publicly addressed their laws regarding wearing masks actually refer to individuals concealing their identity with the intention to commit illegal acts or to specifically hide their identity, and do not address wearing a mask while legally carrying a concealed firearm. We found no statute in Pennsylvania addressing masks. In addition, the Pennsylvania State Police have weighed in on the issue tweeting, “There is no prohibition in Pennsylvania on license to carry permit holders wearing a mask during the ongoing COVID-19 mitigation efforts.”

If you have further questions, we recommend that you reach out to your local law enforcement office, or district attorney.

RE: PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! - The War Wagon - 08-13-2020

When MASKHOLES attack!   Rolleyes

Wisconsin government agency orders employees to wear masks on Zoom calls even if they are at HOME

Quote:A Wisconsin government agency has told its employees to wear masks during Zoom calls - even if they are at home

The Department of Natural Resources wants its workers to 'set a safety example' which 'shows you care about the safety and health of others', according to the Journal-Sentinel in Madison.

However, a University of Wisconsin expert has questioned the move and a Republican state legislator mocked it as 'just putting on an appearance of helping'. 
Wisconsin's governor last month imposed a face-mask order for enclosed spaces - but it does not apply to private residences. 
[Image: 31910760-0-image-a-3_1597328948135.jpg]
+2

Wisconsin governor Tony Evers (pictured) has made masks compulsory in indoor spaces - but the rule does not apply to private residences

The Zoom instruction was sent out in a July 31 email by natural resources secretary Preston Cole which said masks were compulsory at DNR facilities. 
'Also, wear your mask, even if you are home, to participate in a virtual meeting that involves being seen — such as on Zoom or another video-conferencing platform — by non-DNR staff,' Cole said.

'Set the safety example which shows you as a DNR public service employee care about the safety and health of others.'

Nasia Safdar, an infection control expert at the University of Wisconsin, said masks at home were only necessary in very limited cirumstances. 

These might include another person in the house having Covid-19 - but otherwise there is no reason to wear a mask at home, she said.  
In other cases, there is no reason to wear a mask at home, she said.  

GOP state lawmaker Joe Sanfelippo said he agreed with wearing masks in public but ridiculed the masks-at-home initiative. 
'I'm more inclined to support things that actually do help as opposed to just putting on an appearance of helping,' he said.

Wisconsin governor Tony Evers, a Democrat, signed an emergency order on July 30 making masks compulsory in indoor spaces. 
The rule applies when 'the individual is indoors or in an enclosed space, other than at a private residence'.

Face coverings are also recommended outdoors 'when it is not possible to maintain physical distancing', but not compulsory.

Breaking the rules could lead to a $200 fine, although there are exceptions for young children and people with other medical conditions. 
Wisconsin has suffered 62,263 cases of coronavirus and 1,011 deaths, according to the state's health department.

Health officials say they have carried out more than a million tests in Wisconsin since the epidemic began.

The state is averaging 760 new cases per day with some days seeing spikes of more than 1,000 new infections.

Last Saturday saw a new record of 1,165 new cases in Wisconsin and the proportion of tests that come back positive has risen since mid-July.

DON'T tell Wolfie J. Lepetomane - he'll do it NEXT!   Dodgy

RE: PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! - Zombie.Hunter - 08-14-2020

That is the most retarded fucking thing I have ever heard and I think that he is an idiot for instituting something like that but yes I agree with you our dipshit Governor would probably do the same damn thing and I would again tell him to go fuck himself. I hate the mask and still refuse to wear one.

RE: PA mask dip$#!++ery - REFUTED! - The War Wagon - 08-14-2020

(08-14-2020, 09:21 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: That is the most retarded fucking thing I have ever heard and I think that he is an idiot for instituting something like that but yes I agree with you our dipshit Governor would probably do the same damn thing and I would again tell him to go fuck himself. I hate the mask and still refuse to wear one.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DEMTARDS!!!!   Rolleyes