Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
Zombies riot across PA and America - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZRT Discussions (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-ZRT-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Zulu Romeo Tango (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Zulu-Romeo-Tango)
+--- Thread: Zombies riot across PA and America (/Thread-Zombies-riot-across-PA-and-America)

Zombies riot across PA and America - The War Wagon - 05-31-2020

So SPEAKING of Zombies... we had OUR share here in da' 'BURGH yesterday.

TIMELINE: 44 people arrested during looting, rioting following 'peaceful' protest  Rolleyes

How ironic... Rolleyes

[Image: irony1.jpg]

So I've seen rioters and the aftermath in Philthy & Harrisburg, and I heard of riots even in Erie, on another forum this morning. 

So what's happened in YOUR A.O.?  Any zombies repelled PERSONALLY, or witnessed at least?  I was 4 miles from the festivities here, so all I got was scanner traffic details.  But if you have any unique pictures, video, or stories of zombies SUCCESSFULLY repelled, just sing out, post 'em here, and let us know!

RE: Zombies riot across PA and America - The War Wagon - 05-31-2020

Anqueefer a-hole - be on the lookout!

[Image: MPEHF6Z4DRAE3C6V336KBQNGOI.png]  Police issue arrest warrant for man accused of inciting violence at Pittsburgh protests

This effete little femboi is wanted, for kicking off MORE violence yesterday - an Anqueefer-looking soyboy if I ever saw one.

You see this piece of shiite running around, call the cops.  He needs to find out the "HARD" way, why the BIG House is called, the "POKEY!"   Angry

RE: Zombies riot across PA and America - The War Wagon - 06-01-2020

Know any of THESE turdburglars?

SHAME them, EVERY chance you get.   Angry

Quote:The following individuals were charged with disorderly conduct and failure to disperse. Police provided only their names, and online records list only cities for addresses. Police did not identify the child who was arrested.
  • Cruize Mosley, Penn Hills
  • Dustin Stresky, Pittsburgh
  • Zoe Johnson, Pittsburgh
  • Katie Demi, Claysville
  • Christopher Pugh, Pittsburgh
  • William Henry, Pittsburgh
  • Jennie Wansor, New Castle
  • Thomas J. Talley, New Castle
  • Isabella Ruzzo, New Castle
  • Heather Kilvington, Ambridge
  • Andrea Berry, Pittsburgh
  • Jamere Carter, no address listed
  • Mohammed Nasir, Pittsburgh
  • Kayla Turner, Pittsburgh
  • James Osbourne, Pittsburgh
  • Peyton Mack, Waynesburg
  • Haley Patterson, Ellwood City
  • Timothy Curton, New Kensington
  • Jerome Williams, Pittsburgh
  • Nakiesha Pick, Verona
  • Davin Pingree, Monaca
  • Wesley Griswald, Pittsburgh
  • Miles Guy, Penn Hills
  • Jordan Carl, Pittsburgh
  • Shelly Duberry, no address listed
  • Chad Thrush, Pittsburgh
  • John Connors, McKees Rocks
  • Douglas Smith, Pittsburgh
  • Dustin Schrader, Pittsburgh
  • Peyton Sabala, Pittsburgh
  • Dayionna Randolph, Pittsburgh
  • Khalid Young, Pittsburgh
  • Andrew Putnam, New Castle
  • Colin Ewing, South Park
  • Brian Longwill, Turtle Creek
  • Harmony McDonald, no address listed
  • Madison Kress, no address listed
  • Debra Wooley, no address listed
Jacob Barney and Keith Harris were charged with riot, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.
Cit Debreuce, 47, of Latrobe, was charged with disorderly conduct, failure to disperse, and carrying a firearm without a license. As of Sunday afternoon, he was still in jail, being held without bail, according to court records.
Three “John Does” were arrested, indicating they would not give police their names.

RE: Zombies riot across PA and America - The War Wagon - 06-04-2020

Yokel shiitehead busted for planting bomb material downtown. ?

Man accused of leaving backpack filled with homemade explosives in front of downtown building

Quote:PITTSBURGH — A man is accused of leaving a backpack filled with homemade explosives outside of a downtown Pittsburgh office tower just a day after Saturday’s peaceful protest turned violent.
Police said Matthew Michanowicz, 52, hid homemade bombs at one of the busiest set of buildings downtown: PNC Plaza.

Arson investigators said the suspect’s brown-camo backpack containing three “suspicious devices” were found in bushes at the building Monday morning, forcing evacuation of the plaza while the bomb squad investigated.
According to officials, security camera footage in the area actually showed Michanowicz leaving the backpack on Sunday. He rode up on a bike, looked around for a few seconds and then left the backpack in the bushes.
Police described the devices found in the backpack as “throwable canisters filled with an ignitable liquid and a fuse.”
When confronted with the video evidence, investigators said Michanowicz told them he had no idea what they were talking about. He allegedly said he just threw away a paper bag.
Bomb sniffing dogs and an increased police presence were downtown the past few days since the backpack was found.
Even after Michanowicz was shown multiple photos showing him with the backpack and placing the backpack in the bushes, police said he continued to deny it.

RE: Zombies riot across PA and America - The War Wagon - 06-09-2020

As much as I'd LOVE to POST this video, I'd then hafta ban myself.   Rolleyes    You'll just hafta click on the link to watch (NSFW LANGUAGE!!!), because you WOULDN'T believe me, if I TOLD you otherwise... [Image: shocked.gif]

WATCH: Black Woman Has a Meltdown... Over Not Being Able to Loot Neighborhood Stores

Quote:Editor's Note: Graphic Language

A black woman in Chicago filmed a Facebook live video of armed citizens defending local businesses. According to the woman, people should be allowed to loot stores because they're already insured. 
"They let these people come outside with they AK-47s. Ak-47s to protect they stuff from black people. They ready to kill black people, the Arabs, the fake a** Ramadan mother f**kers. They got M-16s, AK with they people's out here. Everything y'all. Look at this s**t," she said, flipping the camera to a nearby store. "They got mother f**kin' AKs out here and I'm going to get my cousin that's a police officer right now and ask him are they legally able to carry these mother f**kin' guns like this."
The woman said she planned to call her cousin who is a homicide detective because she wanted to know if it was legal for the men to stand outside the stores with firearms. 
"You tell me that those mother f**kers that don't live here, they don't live here. This is not a United States citizen and he is sitting outside with a whole AK-47 ready to blow black people's brains out, but they say they from America. And this is how they protect cheap a** sh*t."
The woman went on a tirade, saying the men outside are from Morocco and aren't legal citizens.
"They ready to kill black people over this cheap a** sh*t they got from China! They ready kill somebody," she said. "Got a black man out here with these guns ready to kill us! They said don't break into they store but they on our turf and this some mother f**kin' cheap a** China building supplies fake a** mother f**kin' Boost Mobile fake a** sh*t. And this is how they protect they sh*t. They ready to kill me!"
She went on to say she knows the men didn't have an Illinois license to carry. 
"This isn't a right to bear arms! These people got the black man out here ready to kill more black people if we decide to loot they store. They ready to kill us!" she exclaimed. "But b**ch we gonna come back and you gotta have that gun all mother f**kin' day because you don't even know who I am!"
To make matters even more interesting, the woman drove off and asked her Facebook Live audience where the police were. 
"I'm talking to the Chicago Police because I wanna know, can Arabs that don't have no mother f**kin' citizenship, can they carry AK-47s to protect their s**t that came from China? And I'm talking to the CPD right now!"

The woman pulled up on two officers in a nearby parking lot. She alerted the pair to the incident down the street. The police made her aware that the stores in question were outside of their territory. 
"She gone say it ain't they district. That's what I'm gone tell you about these b**ch a** police. They don't want none of this, but I'm gonna go back over here because I wanna look at these punk mother f**kers," she said.
According to the woman, people shouldn't be defending their business because they're already covered by insurance. 
"Mother f**ker, our life ain't insured!" she screamed. 
Quote:Warning ?? language- woman upset she can’t loot store because.... the rant is hysterical ???? https://t.co/ouyGBLJeSX pic.twitter.com/52KpCx7vgI
— Karli Q ?????? (@KarluskaP) June 7, 2020
Below is the full video:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd... click on the article link, to see it. 

Keep your powder dry, gentlemen.

RE: Zombies riot across PA and America - The War Wagon - 06-09-2020

3 more losers in Pittsburgh that need ID'd!

Police trying to identify 3 more people involved in violent downtown Pittsburgh protest

[Image: KRQMGM7HO5FDLEPH2A3ZRXDIOI.jpg]

Quote:PITTSBURGH — The Pittsburgh Bureau of Police has released pictures of three more people they’re working to identify following violent protests in downtown Pittsburgh on May 30.
Quote:Police seek help IDing three suspects from May 30, including:

= A woman who defaced the Mario Lemieux statue at PPG Arena.
= A looter in a Downtown business.
= A male throwing a projectile at police.

Send tips to DAAT@Pittsburghpa.gov.https://t.co/2uJur96tq3 pic.twitter.com/rhcJJpoJQR
— Pittsburgh Police (@PghPolice) June 9, 2020
The pictures are of:
  • a woman who defaced the Mario Lemieux statue in front of PPG Paints Arena
  • a looter in a downtown business
  • a man throwing something at police officers downtown
The Damage Assessment and Accountability Taskforce is looking into the events of that day.

RE: Zombies riot across PA and America - The War Wagon - 06-10-2020

Another Five Alarm Flaming F#(%tard in Sector 4!   Dodgy

Man threatened to shoot every police officer in Millvale, investigators say

[Image: 2AMWTBYKEVHB7J3X3J5VTUAGXU.jpg]
Allison is accused of making threats toward the Millvale Police Department. (Allegheny County Jail/Allegheny County Jail)

Quote:RESERVE TOWNSHIP, Pa. — Amid the worldwide unrest over police brutality, investigators say a Reserve Township man threatened to shoot every officer in Millvale.
They also found pictures of him posing with weapons.
Reserve Township Police, along with paramedics, were called to a medical emergency at a home last Thursday.

As paramedics were taking the man to the hospital, they say he threatened to shoot police officers.
Tyler Allison, of Reserve Township, was charged with four counts of terroristic threats and harassment. According to the criminal complaint, Allison told a paramedic, “Whose the little cop? I am adding him to my list. I’ve got an AK upstairs. And I’m going to smoke all the Millvale cops. I have a bullet for each one of them.”
Police also found pictures on social media of Allison and several others holding handguns and an AK-47-style rifle with no stock, flashing gang signs with gang-affiliated tattoos and clothing.

That's a punchable face, if I ever saw one!   Angry

RE: Zombies riot across PA and America - The War Wagon - 08-23-2020

Well...  Rolleyes

[Image: qin2e2uhim-i11286.jpg]

RE: Zombies riot across PA and America - Zombie.Hunter - 08-24-2020

The last one, woman with a sign definitely looks like an idiot!

RE: Zombies riot across PA and America - Zombie.Hunter - 12-05-2020

Yes, she is a moron!