Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
WTS: PILE O' parts: Mounts, 1911 parts, IR filter, bandolier kits - TOO much to list! - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Classifieds)
+--- Forum: Want to Sell (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Want-to-Sell)
+--- Thread: WTS: PILE O' parts: Mounts, 1911 parts, IR filter, bandolier kits - TOO much to list! (/Thread-WTS-PILE-O-parts-Mounts-1911-parts-IR-filter-bandolier-kits-TOO-much-to-list)

Pages: 1 2

WTS: PILE O' parts: Mounts, 1911 parts, IR filter, bandolier kits - TOO much to list! - The War Wagon - 05-12-2020

Time to UPDATE this stuff I'm trying to move!!!

Will trade ANYTHING here for .223/5.56 ammo, or AR PMags.   Big Grin

Monstrum 1" Diameter Offset Flashlight Mount - brand new in the box. Ordered it, and switched over to InForce lights before I ever got to use it. Allen wrenches included. $25 DELIVERED CONUS

[Image: 100-6383-crop.jpg][Image: 100-6385-crop.jpg]

Pentagonlight F2-IR Infrared Filter (Fits ANY 1.25" diameter bezel) - $45 delivered CONUS

This filter permits only infrared light transmission for supplementing night vision goggles and other night vision devices to improve visual clarity. The housing of this professional grade infrared filter is made of light weight polymer with fiber-additive for high durability. Its rugged design features a double spring system that exerts force to facilitate the opening of the filter cap and to keep it in the open position. When closed, the unique safety latch is used to ensure tight closure and to prevent the filter cap from accidental openning. The filter cap can only be unlatched by slight compression on top the filter cap. This secured latching feature is especially critical for infrared filter for preventing the filter cap from accidental openning, which may compromise one's position. The filter cap perfectly fits through the recessed upper rubber lid for maximal closure, thereby eliminating any possibility of light leakage. The vacuum inner rubber seal is designed for the ultra-tight fitting of the filter to the flashlight head.single filter

Features of Pentagonlight F2-IR Infrared Filter F2B-IR:

• Secured Filter Cap Latch
  • Inner Vacuum Rubber Seal
  • Double Spring Filter Cap
  • Infrared Glass Lens
  • 1000 nm Wavelength
  • Black Polymer with Fiber Additive Housing

[Image: 100-6346-crop.jpg][Image: 100-6352-crop.jpg]

Aimpoint T-1/T-2/H-1/H-2 (may fit others - tried it on my SPARC, and it fit that, too!) rubber covers - three (3) total. $15 EACH delivered CONUS.

[Image: 100-6189-crop.jpg]

Don't drop rounds all over the deck - load up a bandolier & rock 'n' roll!

[Image: 100-6581-crop.jpg]

[Image: 100-6587-crop.jpg]

[Image: 100-6594-crop.jpg][Image: 100-6591-crop.jpg]

Bandolier style # 1 (have two [2] of these) - Has seven (7) pouches holding 140 rds. on stripper clips. 7 cardboard inserts and 14 stripper clips are included, and the spoon (guide) is included and pinned to the shoulder strap.

Bandolier style #2 (have six [6] of these) - Has four (4) pouches, holding 120rds. on stripper clips. 4 cardboard inserts and 12 stripper clips are included, and the spoon (guide) is included and pinned to the shoulder strap.

The stripper clips add weight for shipping (as I just discovered with the LAST batch) - $20 each delivered CONUS!

[Image: 100-6714-crop.jpg]

[Image: 100-6721-crop.jpg]

Bren 805 factory charging handle. New take-off - it's in the KNS package that THEIR handle came in. Replaced before it ever went in the safe. $30 DELIVERED CONUS

[Image: 100-6089-crop.jpg]

Blackhawk Speed clips - BNiB, BLK - keep your gear attached to you! $13 delivered CONUS

[Image: 100-6675-crop.jpg]

Gear Sector sling auxiliary Adapters - BNiB, BLK (2) - $25 delivered CONUS

[Image: 100-6678-crop.jpg]

Batch of 1911 parts!

INCLUDES:

- SA Factory low-profile sights - taken off a SA Loaded. The factory white got fell OUT of the front post, and left hand side of the rear sight, so I replaced them. Dropped to Tru-Glow luminescent paint in the dots - it ain't perfect, but if you busted or broken a sight, they're great backups/replacements

- Two different stainless guide rod plugs (different lengths), new, no packaging

- Two (2) full-length, 1-piece guide rods, NiB

- One 1911 bushing wrench (no-marring polymer!), NiB

- Springfield Armory slide release, new take off

- Two GI length guide rods (new take-offs)

- One GI barrel bushing, take off

- RIA factory slide release, new take off

[Image: 100-6674-crop.jpg][Image: 100-6599-crop.jpg]

$75 for ALL these 1911 goodies, delivered CONUS!

____________________________________________________________________________________

1911 compensator, installed, but never used - replaces bbl bushing.

$45 delivered CONUS  SOLD!

In Sector 4 (south of the city, for reference) - Cash, Postal M.O. or Papyal (you pay the fees), works for me! PM's & e-mails answered.

RE: PILE O' parts!!! (Slings, mounts, BUIS, etc.) - Zombie.Hunter - 05-16-2020

Nice sling, I'm thinking that might be a good sling for my BushMaster AR-15...
Where you from ?
Because I might be able to pick it up from you and save you the cost of shipping it, and that'll insure you get paid and I get my sling.
Not that either of us would rip the other off but I'm not sending cash or check in the mail, Cash might "Get Lost" according to the Post Office and my checks are tied to my account and I don't trust people with my banking info.

RE: WTS: PILE O' parts!!! (Slings, mounts, BUIS, etc.) - The War Wagon - 05-18-2020

MORE stuff for sale!

RE: WTS: PILE O' parts!!! (Slings, mounts, BUIS, etc.) - Zombie.Hunter - 05-19-2020

I'm still interested in the Gear Sector GS-2P adjustable sling - lightly used. When can we meet up, Open Wed after 5pm or Fri after 5pm both after 5 due to work, Thurs fixing car but weekend is wide open.

RE: WTS: PILE O' parts!!! (Slings, mounts, BUIS, etc.) - The War Wagon - 05-20-2020

(05-19-2020, 09:09 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: I'm still interested in the Gear Sector GS-2P adjustable sling - lightly used. When can we meet up, Open Wed after 5pm or Fri after 5pm both after 5 due to work, Thurs fixing car but weekend is wide open.

PM inbound.

RE: WTS: PILE O' parts!!! (Slings, mounts, BUIS, etc.) - The War Wagon - 05-22-2020

BUMP!  And thanks Zombie.Hunter, for buying a sling!   Big Grin

RE: WTS: PILE O' parts!!! (Slings, mounts, BUIS, etc.) - The War Wagon - 05-29-2020

Got a couple MORE goodies to add!

RE: WTS: PILE O' parts!!! (Slings, mounts, BUIS, etc.) - The War Wagon - 06-03-2020

STUFF keeps disappearing - nab it FAST!

RE: WTS: PILE O' parts!!! (Slings, mounts, BUIS, etc.) - The War Wagon - 07-12-2020

AR Mags!

I have too many as it is, and youse guys might need 'em more.

Two (2) Thermold polymer 30rd. AR mags (out of the bag, but NEVER used)
Two (2) National parkerized steel 40rd. AR mags (NiB)

$45 gets 'em all!  SOLD!

Thanks zombie.hunter!

RE: WTS: PILE O' parts!!! (Slings, mounts, BUIS, AR mags, etc.) - Zombie.Hunter - 07-12-2020

Fits Bushmaster AR-15 ?
That's one hell of a deal!