Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
Gun sales, LTCF applications on the rise... - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Sectors and Regional Chapters (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sectors-and-Regional-Chapters)
+--- Forum: Pennsylvania ZRT Sectors (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Pennsylvania-ZRT-Sectors)
+---- Forum: Sector 4 (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sector-4)
+---- Thread: Gun sales, LTCF applications on the rise... (/Thread-Gun-sales-LTCF-applications-on-the-rise)

Gun sales, LTCF applications on the rise... - The War Wagon - 03-17-2020

I'm ALL in favor of more pro-gun folks joining up the cause, taking self-defense seriously, and the like.  But there will doubtless be more than a few yay-hoos, who know NOT what they're doing, buying firearms like toilet paper in this panic.  Be ready to HELP them understand what they've purchased, AIN'T a toy!   Blush

Coronavirus: Gun sales rise, more than double permits issued in western Pennsylvania

Quote:By: WPXI.com News Staff
Updated: March 16, 2020 - 11:27 PM

The firearms permit office in the Allegheny County Courthouse will be closed for two weeks starting Tuesday.

The Allegheny County Sheriff’s office said it issued more than double the number of permits Monday as it normally does, according to our partners at the Trib.
The Sheriff’s Office said it averages 40 to 70 permits a day. By 2 p.m. on Monday, that number reached 150.

Channel 11 talked with Jody Salerno, who owns Elite Firearms and Training in Bridgeville, says her store has been busy.
“The reason we hear people want to buy guns is self-defense. My company is not just a gun store, so we do a lot of self-defense training and our customers want the tools and education they need to protect themselves and their families,” Salerno said.
The owner of Misczak’s Hunting Supplies in East Deer, Joe Misczak, told the Trib that sales of handguns and long guns have been up 50% in the past four days.

RE: Gun sales, LTCF applications on the rise... - ColdBlueSteel - 03-17-2020

(03-17-2020, 10:54 AM)TRun out and get a permit to exercise a constitutional right. eWar Wagon Wrote: I'm ALL in favor of more pro-gun folks joining up the cause, taking self-defense seriously, and the like.  But there will doubtless be more than a few yay-hoos, who know NOT what they're doing, buying firearms like toilet paper in this panic.  Be ready to HELP them understand what they've purchased, AIN'T a toy!   Blush

Coronavirus: Gun sales rise, more than double permits issued in western Pennsylvania

Quote:By: WPXI.com News Staff
Updated: March 16, 2020 - 11:27 PM

The firearms permit office in the Allegheny County Courthouse will be closed for two weeks starting Tuesday.

The Allegheny County Sheriff’s office said it issued more than double the number of permits Monday as it normally does, according to our partners at the Trib.
The Sheriff’s Office said it averages 40 to 70 permits a day. By 2 p.m. on Monday, that number reached 150.

Channel 11 talked with Jody Salerno, who owns Elite Firearms and Training in Bridgeville, says her store has been busy.
“The reason we hear people want to buy guns is self-defense. My company is not just a gun store, so we do a lot of self-defense training and our customers want the tools and education they need to protect themselves and their families,” Salerno said.
The owner of Misczak’s Hunting Supplies in East Deer, Joe Misczak, told the Trib that sales of handguns and long guns have been up 50% in the past four days.

RE: Gun sales, LTCF applications on the rise... - Zombie.Hunter - 03-20-2020

I can see it now, along with gun sales Rising, I also see the number of gun accidents raising as well.
Because as you said too many Yahoo's I have never had a gun before leaving it laying around an accident waiting to occur actually happening.
Yes guns are not toys and too many people will take them to lightly. Then again you will have instant badasses because they have a gun and that itself will become a problem.
I can't wait for all this Corona crap to be done so life can move on.

RE: Gun sales, LTCF applications on the rise... - The War Wagon - 03-21-2020

MEDIA PANDEMONIUM VIRUS will kill you faster than the Wuhan Flu ever dreamed of...   Rolleyes