Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
What the hell was THAT?! - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PAZRT Official News (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-PAZRT-Official-News)
+--- Forum: Website News (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Website-News)
+--- Thread: What the hell was THAT?! (/Thread-What-the-hell-was-THAT--6973)

What the hell was THAT?! - The War Wagon - 01-09-2020

LATEST incarnation...

[Image: huh.jpg]

RE: What the hell was THAT?! - rocketfoot - 01-09-2020

The forum never went down, it was just the sql sessions table on the server.  It became full between regular clean out tasks were able to run.  I changed the task timer so it should be fine now!

RE: What the hell was THAT?! - Zombie.Hunter - 01-09-2020

I think we should start a post on the forum for info sharing. Maybe we can post our phone numbers for active members.
That way in case this ever happens again we can get ahold of one another.
And in reality, if there is some kind of apocalypse, natural or man-made disaster, National invasion and we have to band together this way we have a way to get a hold of one another.

RE: What the hell was THAT?! - The War Wagon - 01-10-2020

(01-09-2020, 09:29 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: I think we should start a post on the forum for info sharing. Maybe we can post our phone numbers for active members.
That way in case this ever happens again we can get ahold of one another.
And in reality, if there is some kind of apocalypse, natural or man-made disaster, National invasion and we have to band together this way we have a way to get a hold of one another.

I'd be VERY much against posting my phone number here on open forum, BUT... this DOES point out the value, of Meet 'n' Greets by SECTOR (and given as big as those are, maybe SEVERAL within each sector).

Should the flag go up, the internet go down, or America be overrun by a North Korean/Iranian Axis, knowing who else is in the South Hills of Pittsburgh WITH me, will be a LOT more helpful, than knowing somebody's phone number in Scranton.

I think a "Meet 'n' Greet" sticky at the top of EACH sector would be most helpful in facilitating this... for those who are serious about being able to "do something," should the time & need arise.

RE: What the hell was THAT?! - Zombie.Hunter - 01-10-2020

So any ideas of info sharing?
Would be a great idea to be connected to active members...
"Just in case"

RE: What the hell was THAT?! - The War Wagon - 02-24-2020

WHAT IN THE WIDE, WIDE, WORLD OF SPORTS, IS A-GOIN' HERE?!?!

[Image: WWWoS1.jpg]

Must be them KANSAS CITY 'spamtards'...   Angry

RE: What the hell was THAT?! - Zombie.Hunter - 02-24-2020

I swear I feel like I'm at Kennywood on a roller coaster these days. The site goes up to say goes down the say goes up the site goes down. At least I don't have to pay for the ride.
I don't know what the hell is going on but I'm thinking maybe it's like a light bulb that's about to burn out a flickers flickers flickers and then one day it's going to be gone.