Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
Zombie activity growing - Pittsburgh! - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Sectors and Regional Chapters (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sectors-and-Regional-Chapters)
+--- Forum: Pennsylvania ZRT Sectors (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Pennsylvania-ZRT-Sectors)
+---- Forum: Sector 4 (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sector-4)
+---- Thread: Zombie activity growing - Pittsburgh! (/Thread-Zombie-activity-growing-Pittsburgh)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Zombie activity growing - Pittsburgh! - Zombie.Hunter - 03-24-2019

This situation has got everybody on edge, I guess the city of Pittsburgh isn't stronger than hate. I'm sure this will racially divide the people by Origins.
I'm not going to shut up and be a victim so I am going to strap on my piece and open carry While practicing my Second Amendment right & also be practicing my right to self-defense.

RE: Zombie activity growing - Pittsburgh! - The War Wagon - 03-24-2019

Pittsburgh school kidz is planning a walkout tomorrow, according to the local evening news.   Rolleyes  I think we'll stay at DEFZOMB 1 for the time being - I suspect we haven't seen the last of the protests JUST yet...

RE: Zombie activity growing - Pittsburgh! - Zombie.Hunter - 03-25-2019

I don't see the point in protesting what are they going to protest? The jurors decision has been made and is irreversible. Under the double jeopardy law he can't be tried again so all they will be doing is protesting an injustice that cannot be fixed. They're wasting their time. Time and time again the badge always wins. I remain on high alert myself because I do not want to be their victim.

RE: Zombie activity growing - Pittsburgh! - The War Wagon - 03-25-2019

(03-25-2019, 08:47 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: I don't see the point in protesting what are they going to protest? The jurors decision has been made and is irreversible. Under the double jeopardy law he can't be tried again so all they will be doing is protesting an injustice that cannot be fixed. They're wasting their time. Time and time again the badge always wins. I remain on high alert myself because I do not want to be their victim.

Thuggaz-IN-TRAINING!  Publik Skrules can't seem to turn out responsible citizens anymore - might as well focus on what they're GOOD at.   Rolleyes

Students walk out of classes, protest Michael Rosfeld verdict

Quote:PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Public Schools Superintendent Anthony Hamlet released a statement Sunday related to preparations for the week following the not-guilty verdict in the Michael Rosfeld case.
According to the statement, the district says it's aware of students' plans to protest.

Quote:Friday evening a jury found former East Pittsburgh police officer Michael Rosfeld not guilty on all counts in the shooting death of 17-year-old Antwon Rose II. We may not all process Antwon’s death and the outcome of this case the same way, but we can all agree that any student who is affected by these events deserves to feel safe and supported by our school community. It is our responsibility to work together to manage our personal feelings and reactions to focus on the impact this has had on our students.

We understand that many students will want to support those fighting for Justice for Antwon. We are aware of students’ plans to protest the jury’s decision.  We respect the right of all students to lawfully and peacefully protest, and we take seriously our responsibility to keep all students safe and secure.  School leaders have been encouraged to work with student leaders to develop a plan that ensures students are safe while participating in any demonstrations.  It is essential that our Office of School Safety and school staff are prepared to support procedures for safe student protests on school campuses. 

In keeping with our priority to keep students safe, the District does not support students leaving school during the day to enter an unpredictable and potentially hazardous scene. Students must have parent permission to participate in demonstrations and follow the District’s early dismissal procedures. Any student who leaves school without parent/guardian permission will receive an unexcused tardy or absence as appropriate. 
The District has coordinated support centrally to assist schools with difficult conversations that may arise with students as a result of the outcome of the jury’s decision.  The District is additionally prepared to provide increased support through our Student Assistance Program for students who need it.  

It is critical that we help our students find their voice during this challenging time.  We know that the death of Antwon Rose, the jury’s decision, the reactions of the community, and coverage in the news media can be confusing, and at times frightening for our young people – many of who see themselves, family members and friends in Antwon.  It is our responsibility to process this moment with our students in a way that honors not only their emotions but their abilities to impact change in our community.  We are committed to this charge.

© 2019 Cox Media Group.

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

RE: Zombie activity growing - Pittsburgh! - The War Wagon - 03-29-2019

Rabble rousers CONTINUE to employ teen-aged ZEDS to do their dirty work, so stay frosty in school zones!!!   Confused

Local students gather to talk about violence during student walkout in Clairton  Rolleyes